[[Template core/front/global/favico is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]] Jump to content

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hippie Bowman

• valerie Inshan

• Madelaine McMasters

• DQ Darwin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rhonda's thoughtful thought of the day: If you love someone, set them free.  You will know your love is true if they don't press charges.

Happy Wednesday folks! Four years ago today I brought this little guy home and snapped this pic. More current ones with his brother.

It’s final, they are mine! 

Posted Images

I found your wayward pandas, Val.  It seems someone left the nursery door open...

pandas-525x393.jpg

And THEN!!!!  I found Maddy outside encouraging some of the younger pandas to play in the mud.  I distinctly heard her say, "Mom LOVES it when you get dirty" and "Yes, yes, the puddle is deeper on that side." I even heard a rather mumbled, "It shows extra loving feelings when you sit on your siblings."  Shame on you:

Bifengxia-Panda-breeding--003.jpg

You will have to label the guilty yourself, Val.  All pandas look the same to me....

Good morning all - big hugs:)

@Val LMAO that's great wooot - special hugs:)

Now it's a good thing I am not like that but a lesser panda might gloat over the fact that I seem to be getting favored attention....... /sticks tongue out at siblings when Val isn't looking :P

Thursday woooooot

Dont_Touch_Us.jpg

DQ Darwin wrote:

Good morning all - big hugs:)

@Val LMAO that's great wooot - special hugs:)

Now it's a good thing I am not like that but a lesser panda might gloat over the fact that I seem to be getting favored attention....... /sticks tongue out at siblings when Val isn't looking
:P

Thursday woooooot

Psst all! Don't tell Dee that we all just got a big plate of fish 'n chips and that's why we're all sleeping it off.

Enjoy your milk Dee.

zzzzzzzzz