Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lillie Woodells wrote:

Good MornAfterEvening everyone!    /me sets out coffee, orange juice, diet coke, bacon, steaks, eggs, biscuits, gravy, pancakes, French toast, waffles, grits, oatmeal, malt-o-meal, assorted cereal, cream of wheat, fried mush, drywall paste, sausage, ham, fried apples, grape and strawberry jelly, butter, cinnamon and sugar, English muffins, toast, pure maple syrup, honey, tea, milk, sippie cups, plates and flatware, extra napkins, sugar, sweeteners, donuts, fried chicken, left over BBQ from yesterday, potato salad, chips and salsa, salad fixings, various salad dressings, potato chips and dip, baked beans, sautéed mushrooms, fresh fruit salad, fresh veggie tray,... Stops to catch her breath! 

I know you'll need the mushy stuff today Hippie. 

Hugs and kisses!!

Thanks Lillie!  Sigh.  /me takes some of the mushy stuff, and some grits!  <Grumble grumble>.  Maybe some mushrooms too!  It has mush in it!  Hugs Lillie!

Peace!

@Lillie: and the peanut butter is where.........? I was going to put the peanut butter jelly song in here but that's just not right. If you have heard it you know why:)

Hugs everyone Friday woooooot.

@Hippie, good luck at the big D____t. It's better not to say the word.

@Love great pic. sigh;)

@Val. I talked with the Canadian Team they promised to go easy on France. Here is a little clip for you love and hugs girl:0

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.