Jump to content

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!


Recommended Posts

there are many SL Discords ... even a Forum Cartel one... - to be found in the inworld group^^

oh my folks, the last 7 days have been nothing but madness - had fun at a huge event over the weekend (some pics are on discord, didn´t want to spam and bore people xD) and on Monday my PC bluescreened and refused to reboot - well...it was the RAM not the Mainboard... so I´m on 8 instead of 16GB for the time being, still good enough though.

Hope it will be a bit calmer every day to day kinda life...

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hippie Bowman

    5414

  • valerie Inshan

    1822

  • Madelaine McMasters

    1755

  • DQ Darwin

    738

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s final, they are mine! 

Okay, I abadoned my Lindenhome now, and opend up a ticket for the abandond land I want to own. Here's fingers crossed I did everything right. Can't wait! Woho! 

Rhonda's thoughtful thought of the day: If you love someone, set them free.  You will know your love is true if they don't press charges.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

dont-worry-its-almost-friday-thursday-me

 

Found out I have high cholesterol, so to all those people who said "you're so skinny, you can eat whatever you want!" pppppfffffffffffffftttttttt

Sadly, it is mostly hereditary for me so I get to take another medication.

*gives you a statin covered in chocolate*

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

dont-worry-its-almost-friday-thursday-me

 

Found out I have high cholesterol, so to all those people who said "you're so skinny, you can eat whatever you want!" pppppfffffffffffffftttttttt

Sadly, it is mostly hereditary for me so I get to take another medication.

...serves you a bowl of statins (from her personal stash) and a mug of root beer. Breakfast of champions!

Did I ever tell you you're cute when wet?

 

Happy Thursday, Kids!!!

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

We are in the early stages of planning a Halloween party at the Hangout for Sat. the 27th.  Make a note on your calendars, not sure what time yet..  Europeans are more than welcome to organize something for earlier in the day to fit better with their 'evening'.

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

We are in the early stages of planning a Halloween party at the Hangout for Sat. the 27th.  Make a note on your calendars, not sure what time yet..  Europeans are more than welcome to organize something for earlier in the day to fit better with their 'evening'.

Are SFW costumes allowed?

  • Like 2
  • Confused 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Yes meaning, non-naughty.

 All of my Halloween costumes are non-naughty, though I do have a few sexy ones.  You can get as naughty or not, as you like, as long as the 'bits' are covered.

We don't typically allow nudity at the Hangout because we do have some children in the group.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

WHERE!!!! Neeeeeed!!! it´s so pretty!!!Dark Fair?

The torso, hands, legs and feet (you can't see in the above pic) are a Cureless gacha from last year. Which I may or may not have bankrupted Rhonda on >.> <.< >.< so I have a few of the commons I could give you.

I'd have to find my notes but the the other stuff is bits and pieces from Cubic Cherry, more Cureless, Pr!tty. It was my hangout costume last year for Halloween.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

The torso, hands, legs and feet (you can't see in the above pic) are a Cureless gacha from last year. Which I may or may not have bankrupted Rhonda on >.> <.< >.< so I have a few of the commons I could give you.

I'd have to find my notes but the the other stuff is bits and pieces from Cubic Cherry, more Cureless, Pr!tty. It was my hangout costume last year for Halloween.

wow... it´s awesome

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...