Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

there are many SL Discords ... even a Forum Cartel one... - to be found in the inworld group^^

oh my folks, the last 7 days have been nothing but madness - had fun at a huge event over the weekend (some pics are on discord, didn´t want to spam and bore people xD) and on Monday my PC bluescreened and refused to reboot - well...it was the RAM not the Mainboard... so I´m on 8 instead of 16GB for the time being, still good enough though.

Hope it will be a bit calmer every day to day kinda life...

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

dont-worry-its-almost-friday-thursday-me

Found out I have high cholesterol, so to all those people who said "you're so skinny, you can eat whatever you want!" pppppfffffffffffffftttttttt

Sadly, it is mostly hereditary for me so I get to take another medication.

*gives you a statin covered in chocolate*

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

dont-worry-its-almost-friday-thursday-me

Found out I have high cholesterol, so to all those people who said "you're so skinny, you can eat whatever you want!" pppppfffffffffffffftttttttt

Sadly, it is mostly hereditary for me so I get to take another medication.

...serves you a bowl of statins (from her personal stash) and a mug of root beer. Breakfast of champions!

Did I ever tell you you're cute when wet?

Happy Thursday, Kids!!!

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 4

We are in the early stages of planning a Halloween party at the Hangout for Sat. the 27th.  Make a note on your calendars, not sure what time yet..  Europeans are more than welcome to organize something for earlier in the day to fit better with their 'evening'.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

We are in the early stages of planning a Halloween party at the Hangout for Sat. the 27th.  Make a note on your calendars, not sure what time yet..  Europeans are more than welcome to organize something for earlier in the day to fit better with their 'evening'.

Are SFW costumes allowed?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

25 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Yes meaning, non-naughty.

All of my Halloween costumes are non-naughty, though I do have a few sexy ones.  You can get as naughty or not, as you like, as long as the 'bits' are covered.

We don't typically allow nudity at the Hangout because we do have some children in the group.

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

WHERE!!!! Neeeeeed!!! it´s so pretty!!!Dark Fair?

The torso, hands, legs and feet (you can't see in the above pic) are a Cureless gacha from last year. Which I may or may not have bankrupted Rhonda on >.> <.< >.< so I have a few of the commons I could give you.

I'd have to find my notes but the the other stuff is bits and pieces from Cubic Cherry, more Cureless, Pr!tty. It was my hangout costume last year for Halloween.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

The torso, hands, legs and feet (you can't see in the above pic) are a Cureless gacha from last year. Which I may or may not have bankrupted Rhonda on >.> <.< >.< so I have a few of the commons I could give you.

I'd have to find my notes but the the other stuff is bits and pieces from Cubic Cherry, more Cureless, Pr!tty. It was my hangout costume last year for Halloween.

wow... it´s awesome

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1