Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

3 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Also, no housewarming party yet - I still need to get the land first, which might take some time. Syo helped me a lot to figure out what to do, and delighted me with her great sense of style.

And then we burn...invest your money on totally needed furniture and decoration!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 7/26/2018 at 10:50 AM, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Okay!
So I went to the Telekom-store today, with my old router... turns out, didn't have to bring that with me yet, since they SEND the new router to my home and I only have to bring in the old one when the new one has arrived. So.. basicially I took my old router for a walk in the park.  I could've left it at the store, but I was kind of afraid the new one would arrive next week, so.. yeah, went home, new router already there. Installed it (which is a bit more troublesome than nessesary due to the setup of my home.), and guess what, Internet!

Let's hope the disconnects are a thing of the past now. 
Also, it's so hot, I'm even more dying. 35°C/95°F. 

There's a canival faire pretty soon where I live, it's 100m down the road, on a big parking lot - usually, my bus stops there, but due to the faire it doesn't, so I have to walk 20 minutes.
But walking 20 minutes while hauling around a seemingly metric ton of grocceries, in that heat, is almost as bad as Clover stealing my cakes.

Can't wait for a freak blizzard.

Me too but it won't happen where i live in Florida.  I can dream though.

On 7/26/2018 at 10:59 AM, Madelaine McMasters said:

Would that be a rare and unexpected massive snowstorm, or a large congregation of odd people?

Both sound interesting.

...ships you a metric ton of CO2 fire extinguishers to help you stay cool. I pinched 'em from the local Home Depot, which I'm planning to burn down because they messed up an order.

Happy Thursday, Kids!!!

Wow Maddy! That a lot of CO2. Plenty left over to put out fires though.

On 7/26/2018 at 11:01 AM, Madelaine McMasters said:

It takes you 20 minutes to walk 100m?

What are you, an ant?

She must walk like me in SL.

On 7/26/2018 at 11:02 AM, Syo Emerald said:

I...stick...to my chair. Literally. And its too hot for coffee. ._.

On the more virtual side of things: I can't decide if I should continue furnishing my house with the last 1000L I have right now...or buy something for my male alt.

Too hot for coffee?? Blasphemy!

22 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

NEVAH!!!!!!

No cake Blizzard™?

?

2 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Did someone mention a housewarming party?!...
5b5b29450d9ba_DevilHousewarming.thumb.jpg.1721fd7d99ec52c9f3e90455f6c1a38a.jpg

Happy Friday, Kids!!!

Easy Maddy!

2 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

I got a better challenge!

What if.. my dream is for you to stop burning things! 

We have tried to help maddy with her pyromania to no avail. It's just Maddy's way. 

Peace!

Edited by Hippie Bowman
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

Happy Friday! We are on our final leg of vacation to the Smokey Mountains and Thomasville Georgia.  We are in Thomasville now, a 3 hour drive from home. The mountains were and still are wonderful. Fresh clean air and cool nights. It was just fantastic. I go home now with a week left of vacation. Work around the house and lounge around. Here are some more Smokey Mountains pictures.  I also have a short 3 minute drone video that i need to process when I get home.  Enjoy your weekend everyone.  And a glorious Monday ahead!

Peace!

20180726_093139.jpg

20180726_093127.jpg

Edited by Hippie Bowman
  • Like 9

1 minute ago, Hippie Bowman said:

Happy Friday! We are on our final leg of vacation to the Smokey Mountains and Thomasville Georgia.  We are in Thomasville now, a 3 hour drive from home. The mountains were and still are wonderful. Fresh clean air and cool nights. It was just fantastic. I go home now with a week left of vacation. Work around the house and lounge around. Here are some more Smokey Mountains pictures.  I also have a short 3 minute drone video that i need to process when I get home.  Enjoy your weekend everyone.  And a glorious Monday ahead!

20180726_093139.jpg

20180726_093127.jpg

Those are fantastic views! Seems like you had a good time!

• Like 2

Posting this in a couple of places (yes, I know, my bad)

Gadget Portal has made us a HUD for the Hangout. If someone wearing the HUD arrives at the Hangout, then anyone else with the HUD will be notified that someone is there. It does not give any names, it just turns green to indicate that someone with the HUD is there. Maybe this will help with more spontaneous gatherings. You can get the HUD for free from the MP here: Forum Cartel Hangout HUD  (yes, that link is safe)

• Like 5

Happy Saturday everyone!  Here is some pictures and a short video of our trip to the Smokey Mountains and to Thomasville Georgia! Enjoy!  Maddy this may interest you.  Notice the very small sliver of open air I launched and landed my drone in.  It was a bit scary!

Peace!

• Like 8

Guess what, I broke my account. 
Can't loggin anymore, for some reason, no matter what viewer. Can login with my malt though, no problem.

My guess is that the universe is hellbend on not letting me go to the breakfast, but yeah, screw that, gonna go with my malt. Already opened a ticket, hopefully my account can be salvaged.

• Like 1
  • Sad 4

3 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Just to be sure ... have you tried logging in to a different sim?

Yeah. 

But I seem to have some trouble with my malt as well, so maybe I'm gonna need to make a clean reinstall of my viewer. 

Edit:
It resolved itself, bet' it was the power of complaining again! Woho!

Edit 2:
It's a connectivity problem, apparently. Not with my connection per se, since I can use everything else on the net without problems, but I also have trouble loading the MP. I'm GUESSING that the reason I can log in with my malt it, that he's a much smaller inventory, thus loads faster and can kind of slip through the door while it closes again. Sukubia's inventory is much bigger, so she can not.

Edited by Sukubia Scarmon
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Give me half your inventory, that should fix it =~.^=

Oh, sure!
I mean, all those old sculpted furniture and clothing parts I never managed to sort out, or all the prim-things I build are gotta go somewhere!

I REALLY need to clean up my inventory.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

We are driving from Denver to the San Diego area to see my husband's son - he just bought his first house.  We stopped in SW Utah for the night - OMFG, 100 degrees in SW Utah is WAAAAYYYYYY worse than 100 degrees in Denver.  I don't know if there is a big humidity difference here (doesn't feel overly humid) or just the difference in altitude or what, but UGH is is freakin horrid here.

Tomorrow - on to California where it is ONLY in the mid to  upper 90s.

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

14 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

Oh, sure!
I mean, all those old sculpted furniture and clothing parts I never managed to sort out, or all the prim-things I build are gotta go somewhere!

I REALLY need to clean up my inventory.

7 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

We are driving from Denver to the San Diego area to see my husband's son - he just bought his first house.  We stopped in SW Utah for the night - OMFG, 100 degrees in SW Utah is WAAAAYYYYYY worse than 100 degrees in Denver.  I don't know if there is a big humidity difference here (doesn't feel overly humid) or just the difference in altitude or what, but UGH is is freakin horrid here.

Highs are 90-92 in SW Florida, ?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Well, maybe not. Depends on the timing. You already know because you're on the road by now I'm sure, but it could get toasty. "SW Utah" I'm guessing was St. George or around there, suggesting Interstate 15. From there it's on across SW Nevada (desert) through Las Vegas, and on into California and the Mojave Desert. It stays desert all the way to the coast. Hot, hot, hot.

When you finally do get to San Diego it should be pretty nice; NWS says it's supposed to top out at 83 today (although it's already 79 at nine o'clock). Actually San Diego's desert, too, but they pipe in water and fake it. Have fun visiting the kids. Downtown San Diego is apparently a lot of fun to visit (I've only bombed through on the freeway a couple of times on the way to Tijuana).

• Like 2

Ugh. After a short, not that restfull night of sweating and rolling around, I'm going to my my local internet provider, scream a little at them to do something about my internet. Also, gonna get 5 gallons of coffee because I don't seem to be able to wake up.

I imagine driving in the US to be fun and relaxing, btw. If movies are somewhat right, you seem to have huge landscapes to drive through with pretty much few people on the road.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

If movies are somewhat right, you seem to have huge landscapes to drive through with pretty much few people on the road.

In some places, yes.

Do you play the license plate game over there?
Here we try to find cars with all the different states plus a few specialty plates.  The utlra-rare Hawaii plate has still alluded me but there are people who have found them on the main land.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

I imagine driving in the US to be fun and relaxing, btw. If movies are somewhat right, you seem to have huge landscapes to drive through with pretty much few people on the road.

image.png.ab2b8d0f02b34927ee4b3756b2e4a1cd.pngimage.png.fceb202a13b42eb361e3bbe770c72724.png

Hello Sukubia, relaxing on the I-5 heading into Los Angeles, and the I-87 in New York City:)  Actually, there are long stretches of open highway in our Interstate Highway System 47,000 miles roughly

image.png.90bba3eb3341f73a3635f1163008c81f.png

• Like 2