Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hippie Bowman

• valerie Inshan

• Madelaine McMasters

• DQ Darwin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Wednesday folks! Four years ago today I brought this little guy home and snapped this pic. More current ones with his brother.

Rhonda's thoughtful thought of the day: If you love someone, set them free.  You will know your love is true if they don't press charges.

It’s final, they are mine! 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I just turned 32 years (and 300 months) old yesterday.

That is only 499,320 hours you are just a youngster:)   

image.png.c601141bf820e74c4af3b562c2901509.png Wednesday from the Adams Family wishes you all a great day!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Been quite a racket this morning. Pop was perched on the camera, yelling at the seagulls, and one little one has been squeaking and peeking. Gotta be tough sharing a bunk with an egg.

Meanwhile, my very own mother isn't taking very good care of me. I took her to the doc this morning for an iron supplement shot. The nurse said "point to the arm where you want the injection".

She pointed to mine.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3

In a short bit, I'm headed out to stay at a hotel downtown for the weekend for an event.  That means limited time for the forums and no inworld time since my travel laptop cannot do SL.

I'll check in before bed.  Everyone be good have fun   :ph34r:

• Like 5

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeee.....running to hide from Maddy : ) that's what you would called a dolled up coffee.....i don't care for whipped cream, but i really like coconut and thought it looked good : ) looking for place to hide now : )

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
46 minutes ago, Catrie said:

We Love RolePlay just opened up. Don't forget to show up and collect the free gifts, as they're celebrating 5 years. 

And guess how many men's clothing items there are among the hundreds of dresses and women's shoes...?

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Even with the Men's section they started a few months ago?

I saw no men's section. Unless they've divided them into several ones where random men's stuff appear here and there one by one.

• Like 1

Hi kids.  Hope everyone is having fun. I'm missing my inworld time, but having a blast at an art auction.  Auctions are fun but boy you have to work on self-control - it is so easy to get "caught up" in the action - had to take the bid card away from dear hubby. :o

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 5