Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

An application upgrade that I was supposed to support tomorrow (at 8 freaking o'clock in the morning) has been cancelled, so I now do not have to work tomorrow morning.

giphy.gif

• Like 7

Good morning all! Happy Saturday.  Today is Veterans day here in the states. Thank you all you veterans for your service to our country. 

Peace!

I-Love-Saturday-frisbee-and-dog-372632_1920-publicdomain-pixabay.jpg

• Like 4

Good morning everyone.  I start a nice long vacation this coming Sat. so of course this week will be super looooooooooong for me.
Anyway, I brought food and a variety of coffees and teas, so dig in.

Temp4.jpg.1d0bad090c6d5096ebea04d5d8768188.jpgTemp2.thumb.jpg.e5641a80f7cd6aa5830e78b7fbfa3eb6.jpgTemp3.jpg.28663eb0a710aa8b429fd642b6e5979a.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Good morning everyone.  I start a nice long vacation this coming Sat. so of course this week will be super looooooooooong for me.

Meeeee tooooo!

This morning the weather is wreaking havoc on me. My head hurts, my right eye is irritated, my nose is stuffy and runny (how is that even possible?!) and I just should have stayed home with the dogs watching tv. =x.x=

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

If you imagine this is about coffee rather than alcohol, I think it could be Monday's theme for many of you...

Happy Monday, Kids!!!

(Thanks to Dillon for alerting me to this song and Nathaniel Rateliff and The Night Sweats.)

• Like 4

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I brought food and a variety of coffees and teas, so dig in.

Temp4.jpg.1d0bad090c6d5096ebea04d5d8768188.jpgTemp2.thumb.jpg.e5641a80f7cd6aa5830e78b7fbfa3eb6.jpgTemp3.jpg.28663eb0a710aa8b429fd642b6e5979a.jpg

... looks for the root beer and, seeing none, shoves all the food into her purse and walks away to sulk.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1

Just now, Madelaine McMasters said:

What do they watch? Animal Channel?

Haha no we binged Stranger Things. The dogs mostly slept. They do react when they hear animals on tv though and if it's puppies, kittens or babies they whine cause they can't find it.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

... looks for the root beer, and seeing none, shoves all the food into her purse and walks away to sulk.

Eeek, how could I forgot. I blame it on the early morning fogginess of the brain.  Here, I brought you a choice

Temp2.jpg.28db07d7495b54310881200da2be6bfd.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, KreepyKitKat said:

Thank you Madelaine! How are you doing tonight?

I was tired, so I slept while you posted. Now I'm refreshed and starting preparations for next Monday!

Happy Tuesday, Kids!!!

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I was tired, so I slept while you posted. Now I'm refreshed and starting preparations for next Monday!

Happy Tuesday, Kids!!!

I swear Maddie is from the Upside Down like in Stranger Things.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

47 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

I swear Maddie is from the Upside Down like in Stranger Things.

When young, I was informally diagnosed as "oppositional". My parents saw no reason to pay for a formal verification of something they'd known since my birth. They were all wrong, of course.

I am not oppositional.

All of you are.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

When young, I was informally diagnosed as "oppositional". My parents saw no reason to pay for a formal verification of something they'd known since my birth. They were all wrong, of course.

I am not oppositional.

All of you are.

And I'm not passive aggressive =~.^=

• Like 3
  • Haha 3