Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, Hippie Bowman said:

I figured out how to do POI (Point of interest) with the drone. It was easier then I thought. Here is a video of me practicing POI!

Lovely work, Hippie! I wish there were a second camera for piloting. I've been using POI and waypoints to reduce stress during flights, but I'm also trying to fly in much closer quarters (though doorways and under bridges) and those are still white knuckle affairs. I'm gaining confidence doing that myself with the camera pointed straight ahead, but I want to shoot at other angles (and flying backwards) and I need more confidence in waypoint mode.

Thanks for the root beer!

Happy Monday Kids!!!

• Like 2

Two cups of coffee for me today. I'm back to doing my old job along with my new one cause the new person quit. =x.x=

Rhonda and I got out of town for a little bit Saturday and went shopping! I got new shoes, slacks and blouses. Rhonda got a coffee grinder. =~.^=

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I need two emotes for a post.

57 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Two cups of coffee for me today. I'm back to doing my old job along with my new one cause the new person quit. =x.x=

:(

57 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Rhonda and I got out of town for a little bit Saturday and went shopping! I got new shoes, slacks and blouses. Rhonda got a coffee grinder. =~.^=

:)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

I hate you a little bit right now. =~.^=

Well then, you wouldn't want to hear that for most of my career, my commute was two flights of stairs in my pajamas. However, in retirement the commute is slightly longer, as my workshop is 20 feet farther from my bed than my lab/office and it's too chilly to walk out to the barn in my PJs. And I seem to spend more time climbing up and down ladders than using the stairs.

Oh how I long for the good old days when I worked for a living rather than for... well I have no idea why I'm working this hard.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

I hate you a little bit right now. =~.^=

The one really nice benefit to my current job is that I can almost always work from home when the weather is bad.  The WFH benefit was really nice when I broke my ankle, since it is a bit hard to drive with a cast on your right foot.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 70 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.