Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Have you ever clicked to start a reply and see that you have something left over in the editor waiting?

On 8/30/2017 at 0:46 PM, Clover Jinx said:

Hey!

There is an odd little paradox in here.  No one wants to be taken for granted. We all want to know what we do is appreciated and that we have a choice.  We also want the other people in our lives to know we have a choice.  It is negligent of me to assume you will always be there.  However, you are the only one I trust enough to make that assumption.

Maybe it's the disrupted sleep and long hours.  Maybe it's the storms.  I'm just worried about ... well, everyone.
That turned dark ...

Possessive.  That's the topic.  And Paradox.  I own you and I love you and I love having you.  So much so that I love showing you off.  I don't have to say come back safe because I am never letting you go.  Maybe I should tell you that more often.

I wonder what I was thinking when I wrote that ...

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Have you ever clicked to start a reply and see that you have something left over in the editor waiting?

Hide contents

There is an odd little paradox in here.  No one wants to be taken for granted. We all want to know what we do is appreciated and that we have a choice.  We also want the other people in our lives to know we have a choice.  It is negligent of me to assume you will always be there.  However, you are the only one I trust enough to make that assumption.

Maybe it's the disrupted sleep and long hours.  Maybe it's the storms.  I'm just worried about ... well, everyone.
That turned dark ...

Possessive.  That's the topic.  And Paradox.  I own you and I love you and I love having you.  So much so that I love showing you off.  I don't have to say come back safe because I am never letting you go.  Maybe I should tell you that more often.

I wonder what I was thinking when I wrote that ...

And here I was beginning to think you posted more on the forums then messaging me. *skulks off with her tail between her legs*

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Quite often. And I sometimes wrestle with whether to keep it, change it, or discard it.

I type snarky comments just to get them out of my system, but one of these days I'm going to accidentally post one and then I'll be in big trouble.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

I type snarky comments just to get them out of my system, but one of these days I'm going to accidentally post one and then I'll be in big trouble.

I did that when I was maybe 14. I was very angry at Dad and I typed something rather indecorous on the terminal in his shop, from which I often messaged him in his office downstairs. I wish I could say that accident was seminal, but there are too many just like it. Rather than living in perpetual fear of doing it yourself, just get it over with now.

If it doesn't make you feel better, rest assured it'll make me feel better.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 4
  • Haha 2

18 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Good luck, Hippie. I'm rooting for you, and everyone in Irma's path.

Thanks Maddy! The path has shifted a bit more towards the East.  Good for us in the Tampa bay area. Not so good for Miami! Be safe down there.  Btw. Not a drop of gasoline can be found near me. People went out and filled up in a panic! Also true for bottled water. All gone. I have plenty.  Had to buy bread that I don't particularly care for, and all the peanut butter and jelly are gone from the shelves! Lol! The picture is Irma from the ISS. The storm is huge!

Peace!

170905145730-nasa-hurricane-irma-from-iss-sept-5-1280x720.jpg

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.