Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thanks for the birthday wishes, everyone.  

We went and did two escape rooms today, with only the 3 of us, and still managed to escape both rooms with 16 & 12 min to spare - though we did get one hint in each room.  A great time though - escape rooms have become one of our family things we must do anytime we get together anywhere.

47 minutes ago, Josephine Carissa said:

ps. Maddie maybe some ice cream to go with that so we can have floats : ) 

Are you wanting ice cream to go with Hippie's maggots, which I think would float on the ice cream, or my usual root beer, in which the ice cream would float? I think I know the answer, but it's polite to ask.

• Haha 3

9 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Maggots?! On a Monday??!!

How much more glorious could it get???!!!

I'll need an extra root beer to wash them down.

Happy Monday, Kids!!!

I hear ya Maddy.  Root beer is needed to wash down those rascals! Here's a root beer for ya!! Oh! And some ice cream to float in your root beer, or a place for the maggots to float on!

Peace!

giphy (3).gif

tumblr_npsbgzliTV1rwd9c5o1_500.gif

Edited by Hippie Bowman
  • Like 1

On a different note. We are back from Naples Florida.  We had a wonderful time. However it rained hard most of the time.  However,  I did find a window in time to fly the drone. I did not fly long as it began to sprinkle. You can see some water drops hitting the camera lens. So short video of a community under construction where I stayed the long weekend.

Peace!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Josephine Carissa said:

Greetings Everyone : )

hope you all had a glorious day today : )

Best Regards,

Josephine

ps. Maddie maybe some ice cream to go with that so we can have floats : ) 

HAPPY LABOR DAY 2017.jpg

Happy labor day to you Jo!

Peace!

Edited by Hippie Bowman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Hippie Bowman said:

However,  I did find a window in time to fly the drone.

I'm going to try this...

https://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1385&bih=1329&q=droneception&oq=droneception&gs_l=img.3..0j0i24k1j0i10i24k1j0i24k1.1072.2734.0.2960.12.11.0.0.0.0.241.1244.0j6j1.7.0....0...1.1.64.img..5.7.1243...0i10k1.Ih2taluUKu0

Scroll down this page...

http://imgur.com/gallery/u3Dxg

There are numerous tutorials on YouTube.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Thanks 1

For Hippie:

https://www.wired.com/story/houston-recovery-drones/

Texas governor Greg Abbott told ABC’s Good Morning America on Friday. “This is going to be a multiyear project for Texas to be able to dig out of this catastrophe.”

Which means the drones’ work has just begun. Responding to the disaster provides a major test—and opportunity—for the country’s fast-growing network of professional UAV operators, almost exactly one year after the Federal Aviation Administration began to hand out licenses for commercial drone operation. (There are at least 2,000 licensed pilots in the Houston area alone, and some 20,300 nationwide.)

“This is the one of the first big disasters where we can show how valuable drones can be,” says Brandon Stark, who directs the Center of Excellence on Unmanned Aircraft System Safety at the University of California, Merced. In the coming weeks and months, they'll help locals assess damage to homes, roads, bridges, power lines, oil and gas facilities, and office buildings—and determine whether it's safe to go back.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I'm hoping Irma hooks right, slices left, or poops out, but if she doesn't I'm wishing you and the rest of Florida the best, Hippie.

Happy (and safe) Tuesday, Kid!!!

Thanks Maddy! One way or the other,  me and mine will be safe. Even if we have to flee!

Peace!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.