Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Good morning to all of you! Happy Thursday! So looking forward to the holiday weekend.  Traveling to Naples Florida Saturday morning for the long labor day weekend! So yes! Monday will be glorious!

Peace!

d0158649bce854a73b08118b01d842cd.jpg

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Hippie Bowman said:

Traveling to Naples Florida Saturday morning for the long labor day weekend! So yes! Monday will be glorious!

Have a blast, Hippie.  I'll be in FL for the long weekend also, but I'll be a bit north of Orlando.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Have a blast, Hippie.  I'll be in FL for the long weekend also, but I'll be a bit north of Orlando.

I am so looking forward to the trip. I tested my drone one last time last night. All is good and go with it. I will post some videos when I get back!  

Peace!

• Like 3

Happy Friday everyone.  I'll pop in over the long weekend whenever I can.  Y'all behave now 

On second thought, skip that .  Instead -- Y'all have fun

• Like 3

Early access to The Imaginarium last night, squeezed into the Arcade this morning (there's gifts at both for all my freebie loving friends!), then dinner and D&D tonight at Rhonda's (I hope!)

Definitely a great Friday!

• Like 3

I'm home today, and finished with my summer work. Tuesday it's going to be back to a regular school schedule after four days of goofing off. Waffles and coffee now after sleeping in. Yumm.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I'm home today, and finished with my summer work. Tuesday it's going to be back to a regular school schedule after four days of goofing off. Waffles and coffee now after sleeping in. Yumm.

Wake up Rhonda while you're at it. I've already wasted half the day in my freezing office and can't get anything done cause my toes are cramping and fingers won't move.

• Sad 2

29 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Wake up Rhonda while you're at it. I've already wasted half the day in my freezing office and can't get anything done cause my toes are cramping and fingers won't move.

...sets you on fire.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

18 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

10-1439192289-lolemoji.jpg

Like that's gonna happen ...

Yeah, I kinda realized that as soon as I typed it.

It made for a good chuckle though, didn't it?

• Like 3

Happy Saturday !!!!  

I've missed the forums, but I'm having fun w/ my daughter and her husband.  Last night they took me to the Orlando women's soccer game, which was a blast, and tonight we have dinner out to celebrate my birthday (which was yesterday).  

• Like 5

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Happy Saturday !!!!  

I've missed the forums, but I'm having fun w/ my daughter and her husband.  Last night they took me to the Orlando women's soccer game, which was a blast, and tonight we have dinner out to celebrate my birthday (which was yesterday).  

Happy birthday Little! LadySue and I are in Naples Florida just relaxing! Good down time. Btw there is a breakfast today. Gospeed is heading it up today. She should have notice out. Have fun! Look later for lots of pictures and Drone  videos!

Peace!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Happy Saturday !!!!  

Happy birthday!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Parhelion Palou said:

Tomorrow is one of the few Mondays that people celebrate. Happy, Maddy?

I'm always happy, even when I have to share my celebration of Monday rather than tease you with it.

;-).

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Happy Saturday !!!!  

Happy Birthday Li'l!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Happy Saturday !!!!  

Happy Birthday, which by now is two days late.

• Thanks 1