Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I don't think you folks are understanding my pain! I was inventory sorting last night so this morning I ended up at an info hub wearing only a purple hair base, skimpy top and covered in tattoos. Good thing it was an adult info hub. AND I only have a three day weekend coming up. Pity me, PITY ME!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, Clover Jinx said:

I don't think you folks are understanding my pain! I was inventory sorting last night so this morning I ended up at an info hub wearing only a purple hair base, skimpy top and covered in tattoos. Good thing it was an adult info hub. AND I only have a three day weekend coming up. Pity me, PITY ME!

Clearly I didn't understand, or I would have been at the info hub with a camcorder. (Do they still make those?)

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

well DAMN :( brrrr the horrors... did you get out unharmed?

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

You better! You have to cook for me on Friday. =~.~=

I haven't thought about a menu yet.  If you want something, let me know.  Otherwise it will be whim of the day :)  Maybe spicy bacon wrapped brussel sprouts ... or maybe chicken marsala ... or ham and cheese sandwiches.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 65 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.