Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ugh and pftt! Monday again already? Well make the best of it. I hope you all had a fantastic weekend.  I did! I even found a use for my drone. Rescuing stranded rc boats from the middle of the pond! This is a flight test after the third and hopefully the final return from repair for up to 8 seconds of Video Lag. All good so far. As an added bonus, my friend stranded his RC boat in the middle of the pond. No wind to blow the boat to shore. I I created wind with the drones prop wash and pushed it back to shore for him to retrieve! Around 7:15 in the video I find the boat on my screen and begin to blow it towards shore. Enjoy! Have a great day everyone!

Peace!

Monday-returns.jpg

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, JennyGully said:

Soo this thread has been going on for 7 years wooowwwwwwww

You shoiuld see the 'Just Ignore and Let this one Die' thread.  The original was started in 2008 (http://forums-archive.secondlife.com/327/85/252954/1.html)

The current one is the 3rd incarnation due to forum software changes.

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I guess you've warmed up to Monday as much as you can. If you don't want it, I'll take it. (Clever boat retrieval, btw ;-).

Have a damned happy Monday, Kids!!!

Thanks Maddy.  We were scratching our heads until I remembered how much air the props produce.  "The monkey used a tool" if you will! Lol! Well well! Good morning all! Happy Tuesday!

Peace!

download.jpg

Edited by Hippie Bowman
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Is that the day you start your Monday preparations in earnest, Akasha? If so, I can understand the anticipation!

Happy Tuesday, Kids. Six days to go!!!

aww bless Mad xD  nah my bf will be over for 2nd brekkie and some couple time and then it´s a costuming event we attend

• Like 2

On 8/27/2017 at 10:13 PM, Dillon Levenque said:

Not to be all wet-blankety, but for the love of God, Snugs! Wake up! She's out of control and the cycle seems in motion. Stop it now while there's still time. I lit out for the territory for a few days and just got back last night, and now this. No. I been there before.

I've been trapped in the attic with that lunatic for 47 years, what makes you think I can stop her now? If I even mention God, she'll try to smother me with that wet blanket.

Edited by Snugs McMasters
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Maddy, most of the US will help you enjoy this coming Monday.  I may be a little depressed since it marks the end of my 4 day weekend but I'll just keep that locked behind my hangover smile.

I have a 4 day weekend coming up before the regular school schedule resumes. I'll try to send some of it your way.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.