Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

1 hour ago, Hippie Bowman said:

Prime Purpose.jpg

Ya know, I really have no control over my sense of humor. As I was reading the Dalai's quote, my mind was racing ahead to complete it, as it does all the time when people are speaking to me. I saw the picture and here's how my mind completed the quote as I was reading it.

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others.
And if you can't help them, at least don't eat them."

For those who've been offended by my sense of humor over the years, imagine what it's like to be Snugs who, because she's not yet awake, couldn't stop me from posting this.

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

"And if you see a man who is broken, pick him up and carry him."

"And if you see a woman who's broken, put her all into your arms."

-Laurie Anderson

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

-Laurie Anderson

"These pieces are broken!" - David Bowie

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

-Laurie Anderson

I think we should put some mountains here. Otherwise, what are all the characters going to fall off of? 

- Laurie Anderson

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2

30 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

"Just put your feet down child."

"'Cause you're all grown up now."

-Kate Bush  (Dr. Bush, Kate's poppa)

Mel Feynman:
How old are you?

Richard Feynman:
Six.

Mel Feynman:
Well then, act your age.

• Like 3

TGIF....

WHY ON EARTH is it kinda impossible to find a sim that is ACTIVE, without idiots  sending "hi" IMs, people just refusing to take ANY care bout their avatar (even being new doesn´t count there... there are tutorials and there´s local chat where you can be like "ok we all know I look horrible ... this needs to be changed, suggestions?" ), people IM ing you trying to have you join some  MC group ... and preferably without focus on sexuality be it homo, hetero, any fancy combination you can think of or bdsm... I´ve been there, i´ve tried stuff.... it wasn´t for me... yes I´m sure... even had others than idiots with "Master" tags over their heads xD  -still... meh... there´s gotta be somewhere without all that? Decent avatars? Activity during european daytime (hey it´s not my fault I´m german ;P ) ... anything?

• Like 2