Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

11 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I did start working right after posting that this morning.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut it has been a rough day and a rougher week.  I'm definitely ready for my weekend.

Here...  /me hands you a part of her own weekend. You might have to shake some sand out of it. 

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
Because tiny keyboard
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Here...  /me hands you a part of her own weekend. You might have to shake some sand out of it. 

Thanks.

My kids arrived last night and even though they are only staying for the one evening, having them here made up for the bad week.

• Like 3

Doing the work of 3 people this week, good friend's mom passed away Thursday night so I've been missing my dad (only 2 years Sept 3rd? feels like forever) and my psoriatic arthritis flares up when I'm stressed so I what do I do but deep clean my bedroom and bathroom. I'm exhausted and this is the first time I've let myself cry in a long time.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Clover Jinx said:

Doing the work of 3 people this week, good friend's mom passed away Thursday night so I've been missing my dad (only 2 years Sept 3rd? feels like forever) and my psoriatic arthritis flares up when I'm stressed so I what do I do but deep clean my bedroom and bathroom. I'm exhausted and this is the first time I've let myself cry in a long time.

/me sits with you, and listens, and comforts. 3500 miles means nothing. A part of me is there. ❤

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
Because I forgot something. Duh.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Good morning! Ugh Monday! Have fun chasing the eclipse,  those that are. It will be about 80% here in the Tampa bay area.  I should see a darkening.  I made a pinhole projector from a piece of cardboard with a pinhole in the center. 

Enjoy this video called ETA.

Peace!

• Like 2

We're getting ready to go home, collecting our stuff, having one last breakfast in the condo and we'll leave for the airport in a couple hours. 

At 6:30 AM we were able to stop for a bit and watch with safety glasses as a partial eclipse rose up from behind Heleakalā. This was way better than I had hoped.

• Like 5