Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

I drove home from Round Table through a real life mad windlight setting. The sun was about 40 minutes from setting. The horizon all around was a weird, pale,  pinkish purple color, topped with a band of yellow. The sun itself was a brilliant cadmium orange, still too bright to look at.

In the news, tomorrow brings cooling temperatures. A nice balmy 94°. The smoke will still be hanging around though.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I drove home from Round Table through a real life mad windlight setting. The sun was about 40 minutes from setting. The horizon all around was a weird, pale,  pinkish purple color, topped with a band of yellow. The sun itself was a brilliant cadmium orange, still too bright to look at.

In the news, tomorrow brings cooling temperatures. A nice balmy 94°. The smoke will still be hanging around though.

Torley has been playing with the settings again.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Me too! Yesterday was my Friday. What a coincidence! Monday is my Sunday. :)

I'll be back at the office on Monday.  I'm only off today because I had a few hours of PTO that I had to "use it or lose it" and I worked a couple of hours last Sat and will have to work a few tomorrow.

• Like 3

Good morning everybody!! Good morning SL!! Good morning Alpha Glitch! Good morning cloud avatars. Good morning sim crossings. Today is awesome. Today it's only supposed to get up to a chilly 87° I'm going to make waffles for breakfast and then do some house cleaning without the feeling of all my clothes sticking to me (but I'll be wearing clothes). We've started packing for our trip with new luggage. We're leaving in SIX DAYS!  B|

Later today I might even bake a citrus cake, with an oven and everything.

And it's SATURDAY!!! whoo!  \O/

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
Mmmmm.. citrus cake....
  • Like 5

24 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

And it's SATURDAY!!! whoo!  \O/

YAY - I had to work this morning for a couple of hours.  As I was finishing up, for some reason I thought it was Sunday already - likely because I was off yesterday.  I was so bummed until I realized that it was only Saturday..

• Like 2

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

YAY - I had to work this morning for a couple of hours.  As I was finishing up, for some reason I thought it was Sunday already - likely because I was off yesterday.  I was so bummed until I realized that it was only Saturday..

You're welcome Lil! :) I'm glad to have helped.  *hands you a piece of future-citrus-cake*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This!  Like literally just 5 minutes ago I realized it was still Saturday because I was off yesterday.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Hippie Bowman said:

Good morning! Ugh it's Monday again already? 

Peace!

funny-dog-pictures-not-ready-for-monday.jpg

I might agree with you this morning. Yesterday was National Root Beer Float Day and I didn't discover that until just now (while looking for something root beery to post).

Dammit, I wanna go back a day!!!

Happy Pique of the Weeks, Kids!!!

• Like 4