Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

23 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

".....Maui, eight days.... Maui, eight days...." *tries to distinguish induvidual trees on nearby hilltops...... fails*

Will you be driving the road to Hana? If not, you really should... in a convertible... with the top down... while standing up in your seat. There's lots to see along the way. On the way back, switch seats with the driver.

I went alone last time, so I had to stay seated (to reach the Mustang's pedals). Next time I'm renting a motorcycle.

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Will you be driving the road to Hana? If not, you really should... in a convertible... with the top down... while standing up in your seat. There's lots to see along the way. On the way back, switch seats with the driver.

I went alone last time, so I had to stay seated (to reach the Mustang's pedals). Next time I'm renting a motorcycle.

And do it despite what the rental car contract might say -- but don't tell them you are going to do it

• Like 2

Hey Suess! It's hot outside.

Well, I survived. It actually got up to only 104° today instead on the promised 107. It's 102 right now and 90 in the house. I have a lime La Croix on ice and a grape popsicle. Today was my Friday. I have four days off in a row. I'm all set for falling temperatures in the coming days. Pity me.

• Like 3