Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hippie Bowman

• valerie Inshan

• Madelaine McMasters

• DQ Darwin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s final, they are mine! 

Okay, I abadoned my Lindenhome now, and opend up a ticket for the abandond land I want to own. Here's fingers crossed I did everything right. Can't wait! Woho! 

Rhonda's thoughtful thought of the day: If you love someone, set them free.  You will know your love is true if they don't press charges.

Posted Images

On 3/15/2017 at 11:31 AM, Madelaine McMasters said:

... sets you on fire.

On 3/17/2017 at 5:20 PM, Madelaine McMasters said:

It looks like you're bringing enough mustard, who's driving the ketchup?

IM014135__86162.1420983394.1280.1280.JPG

LOL!  Love it!  Good morning all!  Happy Sunday!

Peace!

Happy first day of spring everyone!  Look what I found in the yard today.

ETA: Maybe I should consider hand lotion.  I know I have to have a job with actual physical labor, but these might be the least girlie looking hands ever.  Naw... hand lotion is for people with desk jobs. :D

Baby snake.jpg

Edited by Cinnamon Mistwood
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

ETA: Maybe I should consider hand lotion.  I know I have to have a job with actual physical labor, but these might be the least girlie looking hands ever.  Naw... hand lotion is for people with desk jobs. :D

Baby snake.jpg

Wow Cinn! What kind of Snake is that? Good morning all!

Peace!

10 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Baby snake.jpg

Aww,he's cute!
You may already know this but when it is cool they will look for a warm place to curl up.  And cleavage is a favorite place for that.

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Aww,he's cute!
You may already know this but when it is cool they will look for a warm place to curl up.  And cleavage is a favorite place for that.

Cleavage? Not an issue for me.

When I was li'l, I brought a couple baby garter snakes into the house and made a nest for them in Mom's stationary tub. I went to show her, but they were gone when we returned. Someone was not happy.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Hang in there, Hippie!  I hate dental work too. 

@Madelaine McMasters This one is a garter snake - a red racer, I believe.  We have no venomous reptiles around here, so I can safely catch anything out there.

The li'l things I find scooting around my lawn and woods are common garter snakes and sometimes grass snakes (love their color). Now and then I do see some brown squirmies, but I don't know what they are. I did see a brown one scoot into a mud hole in my culvert last year. Snakes don't dig, so I'm guessing he ate whatever did and moved in. I should put a GoPro over one of those many holes and see if I can record some drama.

• Like 1