Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Happy Peak of the Week, Kids!!!

How many of these stuffed dogs do you have Maddie? Given the different poses we've see over the years you employ a taxidermist full time.

Oh and BTW...

HAPPY HUMP DAY - MAY YOU HAVE THE MOST HUMPLICIOUS DAY EVER

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

Happy Peak of the Week, Kids!!!

How many of these stuffed dogs do you have Maddie? Given the different poses we've see over the years you employ a taxidermist full time.

Oh and BTW...

HAPPY HUMP DAY - MAY YOU HAVE THE MOST HUMPLICIOUS DAY EVER

All those pictures I post are from here...

http://maddieonthings.com

I love that site. When I was young, we had a dog who let me do just about anything with/to him. I dressed him up for holidays, or just for the hell of it. When I learned to drive a motorcycle, I put a milk crate on the back and took him for rides to the drive-in, where he sat across the picnic table from me, shared my cheeseburger, and patiently ate the Blue Moon (almond) kiddie-cone I got him. Little kids squealed in delight when we did that. I was doing the same thing on the inside.

;-).

Parhelion Palou wrote:

It must be vacation time; everyone's disappeared. It's a lovely sunny day (at least where I live), so it's time to go enjoy nature:

Happy Weekend!

Oh yes Vacations are so fun.

Here's hoping that Second Life enjoys many many more years of bringing people and their creativity together.  I took a vacation and revisited Blue Mars since Avatar Reality for some reason opened up the access again to the PC/Mac client software. It's spooky to wander a whole empty GRID.

Hippie Bowman wrote:

We hope to get up early enough tomorrow to witness a sunrise!

Your age is showing Hippie.

Remember when you and Ladysue hoped to stay up late enough to witness a sunrise?

;-).

Yes indeed Maddy!  I remember!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

We hope to get up early enough tomorrow to witness a sunrise!

Your age is showing Hippie.

Remember when you and Ladysue hoped to stay up late enough to witness a sunrise?

;-).

Yes indeed Maddy!  I remember!

Peace!

I know it has happened more than a few times but remembering is another matter all together.

Hippie Bowman wrote:

You can't fool us, that's Bailey's Irish Cream. And, you're gonna have it before noon, it should be poured over a bowl of Lucky Charms.

You know us all too well Maddy! (hic)  All too well!

Peace!

Parhelion Palou wrote:

It must be vacation time; everyone's disappeared. It's a lovely sunny day (at least where I live), so it's time to go enjoy nature:

Happy Weekend!

Beautiful Par! I've been trying to accomplish something similar in RL over the last two years. I've carved nearly a mile of paths, much of it now lit with LED pathlights that cost less than the wire that connects them. I've been hounding down every last bit of wild grape I find entangled in my trees. I should have paid more attention to what I've pulled and what remains up in the forest canopy, but a quick guesstimate is that I've pulled out four miles. Several times that (at much smaller diameter) remains aloft. Those remainders will come falling out of the trees during the next few years as they rot away. I took a video of a grapevine stump I cut with the chainsaw that's dripping water at an impressive rate. It's quite possible that the entire infestation is one single plant, as the vines will root if they touch the ground, then wander off looking for other things to climb.

It's a pity SL doesn't present you with the need to remove invasive plants from your landscaping. You'll have to satisfy yourself by trying to remove invasive friends, if I ever get back in-world.

;-).