Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hippie Bowman

• valerie Inshan

• Madelaine McMasters

• DQ Darwin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rhonda's thoughtful thought of the day: If you love someone, set them free.  You will know your love is true if they don't press charges.

Happy Wednesday folks! Four years ago today I brought this little guy home and snapped this pic. More current ones with his brother.

It’s final, they are mine! 

Posted Images

Hippie Bowman wrote:

So cool Maddy!  Animals do play indeed!

Oh yeah. The second I do the play bow for the neighbor's dog, she's fired up. The neighbors don't know how I do it. I'm amazed by people who have pets for years, but never seem to be able to get inside their heads.

I do like that the black Lab in that video likes to bath in the horse's drinking water.

;-).

LOL Val!  Thank should do the trick! 

For those who are celebrating Thanksgiving today, I want to say, Happy Thanksgiving to you! We all have a lot to be thankful for. Take a moment to ponder on some of the things you are thankful for. We are having the feast this year at my oldest sons house.  A smoked turkey with all the trimmings. This makes Lady extremely happy, as she does not have to make the feast this year.  Where ever you live, I want to wish you a happy Thanksgiving!

TGD.jpg

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Wishing you and all your loved ones a very happy Thanksgiving Hippie! I hope you have wonderful time with your family! 

Since we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in France, at least my turkey won't be sacrified!
:D

Sends you tons of hugs and love! Be blessed my dear friend!

8203865062_e65eb713dc_o.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving Val, and Hippie, and the rest of you Kids!!!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Happy Thanksgiving to you Maddy! Shall we have some turkey juice next time one of us is sick?
:D
Big hugs and all the best for you and your family! 

Sure. That turkey standing next to you looks like he could lose a few pounds. Take him for a run and collect the sweat. That's how Dee and I make Chicken Juice (now you know). It's win/win, as we advertise the method to chickens as...

"Exercise for life. People don't eat skinny chickens".