Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Happy Hour!!!!!!!!!  Yipeeeee!!

~~waves helloooooo to all my friends~~~

Sorry I have not been around,  my 1st life is so busy, I have little time left for my 2nd one.  Miss you !!!!!

beercat.jpg

It is, indeed, the weekend, and having just got back from my local tavern, I'm not really in a fit state to engage in any debate more complex than "Where are all my friends," so this thread is exactly at the level at which I can participate. That's a long sentence for someone who's mildy rat-arsed to write, but it has taken me nearly 10 minutes to keep fixing the mistakes ;)

So /me hands Hippie an ice-cold Modelo Especiale with an extra juicy slice of the freshest lime squeezed through the neck and raises his own bottle to all the folks contributing to this 86-page thread!

Cheers!!!

Saying goodbye to my Meeroos! I've gotta catch my train in 2 hours. :smileyvery-happy:

Hugs to you all my friends in this thread! Holidays, YAY!!!

byebye.jpg

Sigmund Leominster wrote:

It is, indeed, the weekend, and having just got back from my local tavern, I'm not really in a fit state to engage in any debate more complex than "Where are all my friends," so this thread is exactly at the level at which I can participate. That's a long sentence for someone who's mildy rat-arsed to write, but it has taken me nearly 10 minutes to keep fixing the mistakes
;)

So /me hands Hippie an ice-cold Modelo Especiale with an extra juicy slice of the freshest lime squeezed through the neck and raises his own bottle to all the folks contributing to this 86-page thread!

Cheers!!!

Cheers Sigmund!  Stop by anytime my friend!  Far out!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Saying goodbye to my Meeroos! I've gotta catch my train in 2 hours. :smileyvery-happy:

Hugs to you all my friends in this thread! Holidays, YAY!!!

byebye.jpg

Hugs to you Val!  Have a safe and fun trip!

Peace!

Hugs all. What a lovely Saturday morning.:)

@Val stay safe and enjoy<3

For those that partied a bit much last night HEY HOW ARE YOU sorry didn't mean to shout lol

Woodstock.gif

Good morning All!  Dee Lia Val Love the rest!   HEHE!  Have a great trip Val!  We will keep the fire going for ya!

Peace!

Good Monday Morning Everyone!  Hippie looks at the empty spot by the fire where Val sits!  Here's to you Val!  Have a great Vacation!  Woot!

Peace!

A rather late hallo from Lia to all. I'm in New Hampshire and it's darned cold! Gotta get back to Philly.

Lia Abbot wrote:

A rather late hallo from Lia to all. I'm in New Hampshire and it's darned cold! Gotta get back to Philly.

Hiya Lia!  Still cold up there?  Whew!  93F today in Tampa!  Woot!

Peace!