Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Do a good job Maddy and don't bite anyone! Happy Tuesday all!

Peace!

Don't bite? How am I supposed to motivate them? I leave for Boston in a few days and the roof still isn't done!

Grrrrrrr!

Happy Tuesday, Kids!!!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Good morning, Hippie. The roofers are allowing me to drive their lift truck around my yard today, so I can trim trees. Wooo hooo!

Trimming Trees.jpg

Happy Thursday, Kids!!!

Happy Thursday Maddy!  Be carefull!  And have a nice trip to Boston!  Hugs!

Peace!

Good morning, Hippie!

All those branches I dropped yesterday seemed so tiny lying there on the ground after I leaned over the platform to see them fall. Something happened to them overnight. Now they're so big, and there are so many of them, I'll need help hauling them all away.

Damned branches, it's like they grow on trees.

Happy Friday, Kids!!!

Good morning, Hippie!

All those branches I dropped yesterday seemed so tiny lying there on the ground after I leaned over the platform to see them fall. Something happened to them overnight. Now they're so big, and there are so many of them, I'll need help hauling them all away.

Happy Friday, Kids!!!

HA!  They grew. Funny thoses branches. BTW.  Are you going to shake up the eggheads at MIT on your trip? 

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Good morning, Hippie!

Happy Friday, Kids!!!

HA!  They grew. Funny thoses branches. BTW.  Are you going to shake up the eggheads at MIT on your trip? 

Peace!

I am. I've got a couple friends there, right across the bridge from my boarder. I've invited them over for dinner at his apartment.

Hello! I once tried to go to your sunday meeting but there were too many people and my screen got stuck. I have a new computer now. Are you still having those? 

Oh yes. Breakfast is still going on. We still meet at 8 am slt every Sunday! Watch my feed at about 7am Sunday morning for a location post. Hope to meet you this coming Sunday!

Peace!

ArtieMacnar wrote:

But hump day is almost over! It's nearing five here!

Yes indeed Artie.  8:30 Local here!  Thursday is almost here!

Peace!