Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Lia Abbot wrote:

Or if you really want to get sloppy...

Who you callin' sloppy?...

I am not sloppy!.jpg

LOL!  Morning Lia and Maddy and Val!

Peace!

Good morning all!  Happy Sunday!  Breakfast today is at the Helping Haven.  Breakfast starts at 8 AM and all are welcome!  Watch my feed for a location post to follow.

Peace!

Thanks Maddy, I miss the snow too.  Looking out the window of a nice warm, snug house and seeing fresh snow blanketing everything is one of the joys of life, IMO.

I used to live in Alaska, Fairbanks and the "bush", where it didn't snow much but once it did it usually stayed until the spring thaw.  I've lived other places in the US where the continual snow-freeze-melt-slush cycle wasn't as enjoyable.  So I guess I'm content to be in FL even though I just turned on the air conditioning today because the heat and the humidity has gotten so bad the last few days.

Hope everyone is appreciating whatever weather they do have as best they can. 

Nice colors Maddy. Hippie dips Maddy's tail in some blue paint. and watches Maddy do some extra painting on the floor as she works! BTW. I forgot to post this here this morning. I am a Grandpa yet again! Anna Daughtery born yesterday the 9th. 6 lbs 3 oz. She is so cute and tiny! Have a cigar!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Awwwww! Thank you Val! Good afternoon to ya! Are we still a go for a Christmas party on Saturday!? Let me know. Big hugs!

Peace!

Yay for the Christmas party on Saturday! 10 AM SLT? Put your coats and boots on guys, the land is on winter mode!