Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hippie Bowman

• valerie Inshan

• Madelaine McMasters

• DQ Darwin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Happy Wednesday folks! Four years ago today I brought this little guy home and snapped this pic. More current ones with his brother.

Rhonda's thoughtful thought of the day: If you love someone, set them free.  You will know your love is true if they don't press charges.

It’s final, they are mine! 

Posted Images

Thanks Maddy, I miss the snow too.  Looking out the window of a nice warm, snug house and seeing fresh snow blanketing everything is one of the joys of life, IMO.

I used to live in Alaska, Fairbanks and the "bush", where it didn't snow much but once it did it usually stayed until the spring thaw.  I've lived other places in the US where the continual snow-freeze-melt-slush cycle wasn't as enjoyable.  So I guess I'm content to be in FL even though I just turned on the air conditioning today because the heat and the humidity has gotten so bad the last few days.

Hope everyone is appreciating whatever weather they do have as best they can. 

Nice colors Maddy. Hippie dips Maddy's tail in some blue paint. and watches Maddy do some extra painting on the floor as she works! BTW. I forgot to post this here this morning. I am a Grandpa yet again! Anna Daughtery born yesterday the 9th. 6 lbs 3 oz. She is so cute and tiny! Have a cigar!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Awwwww! Thank you Val! Good afternoon to ya! Are we still a go for a Christmas party on Saturday!? Let me know. Big hugs!

Peace!

Yay for the Christmas party on Saturday! 10 AM SLT? Put your coats and boots on guys, the land is on winter mode!