Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hippie Bowman

• valerie Inshan

• Madelaine McMasters

• DQ Darwin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, I abadoned my Lindenhome now, and opend up a ticket for the abandond land I want to own. Here's fingers crossed I did everything right. Can't wait! Woho! 

Happy Wednesday folks! Four years ago today I brought this little guy home and snapped this pic. More current ones with his brother.

Rhonda's thoughtful thought of the day: If you love someone, set them free.  You will know your love is true if they don't press charges.

Posted Images

DQ Darwin wrote:

Dee sneaks up on the fire side jumps out and yells BOO.!!!!

Wait no one is here, hey I'm first and that is a first.

Good Morning all WOOOT

23_145_5[1].gif23_33_13.gif

Scared_smiley.gifWow Dee you made jump!

Good morning and hugs to you and Lia! Are the others still spleeping?

weekend.jpg

RAIN!!!

We got rain last night.

/me dances

We woke up at about 1:00AM to the sound of thunder.  Some light hale, but nothing much.  And RAIN!  Maybe 1/4 inch (6 mm) in all but it is the first rain we have had since early February.

[ETA]

I looked it up.  The rain last night was officially 0.09 inches bringing the year to day precipitation to 0.16 inches total. Needless to say we are a little below average so far :(

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

RAIN!!!

We got rain last night.

/me dances

We woke up at about 1:00AM to the sound of thunder.  Some light hale, but nothing much.  And RAIN!  Maybe 1/4 inch (6 mm) in all but it is the first rain we have had since early February.

[ETA]

I looked it up.  The rain last night was officially 0.09 inches bringing the year to day precipitation to 0.16 inches total. Needless to say we are a little below average so far
:(

You can have some of ours. It's been chucking it down all week here in NJ

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

We need a big pipeline from the Midwest to the east coast.  When we get rain here it is drought for the farmers there.  If we could share it when we get it, that would be perfect
:)

Yes.  We've had non-stop rain for months here.  The fields are flooded, crops are not planted yet.  It's terrible.  We would be happy to share some of this water with the rest of country.  As it is, our biggest crop this year may be mosquitoes!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Yikes!  Hope everything goes well fo you!

Peace!

Thanks Hippie. 

I don't actually live on a farm, but my state is farm country...so the first, local economy will be affected.  Then there will be repercussions that radiant out to the national and even international level.  A food-chain-reaction.  My state grows a lot of crops that are not only food for humans, but also food for animals.  (corn & soybeans)  So, prices will go up for not only various human crop type foods, (corn, soybean, tomatoes) but also for meat as livestock food sources will be affected.

Unfortunately the current economy is still suffering from the economic recession, and having food prices rise due to weather-related issues will further slow the recovery.

But, if you have some hot tea to offer, I'll gladly accept that this morning... :)

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Yikes!  Hope everything goes well fo you!

Peace!

Thanks Hippie. 

I don't actually live on a farm, but my state is farm country...so the first, local economy will be affected.  Then there will be repercussions that radiant out to the national and even international level.  A food-chain-reaction.  My state grows a lot of crops that are not only food for humans, but also food for animals.  (corn & soybeans)  So, prices will go up for not only various human crop type foods, (corn, soybean, tomatoes) but also for meat as livestock food sources will be affected.

Unfortunately the current economy is still suffering from the economic recession, and having food prices rise due to weather-related issues will further slow the recovery.

But, if you have some hot tea to offer, I'll gladly accept that this morning...
:)

Oh yes!  Hippie offers some hot tea to Celestiall.

Peace!

Celestiall yes the ripple effect affects us all. Join us by the fire the tea is great (psssst I taste a touch of rum. Looks at Hippie).

Hippie, Lia and all Good morning from Canada. woot Saturday:p

Good Morning Everyone!

I went to Dee and Jen's Anniversary party on Sunday!  So good!  I want to wish them many many more anniversaries.  Yes!  Far out!  BTW, My Lady could not make it, but sends her love to both of you!

anniversary-desi-glitters-17.gif

Peace!