Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 63 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiya kids! Happy Tuesday and hugs to all! I'm at the country since Saturday and doing fine, BUT this lousy web connection and stupid old mouse made me make a HUGE mistake: I deleted my house by accident. And the low internet connection wont allow me to rez it again: it says the parcel has 0 prims left and doesnt event show me as the owner... :smileymad: Guess I will have to be back at home by the 26th to rebuild my place... OMG, it does look so nude here... :smileysad: Reminds me of my noob's old time, I used to delete houses every once a week at that time, lol! :D

Sighs: I cannot teleport or IM either, not to mention my friendlist's names all appear as "?????? LOADING". Mwaaaah!!! I hate wireless!!!

oops.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hiya kids! Happy Tuesday and hugs to all! I'm at the country since Saturday and doing fine, BUT this lousy web connection and stupid old mouse made me make a HUGE mistake: I deleted my house by accident. And the low internet connection wont allow me to rez it again: it says the parcel has 0 prims left and doesnt event show me as the owner... :smileymad: Guess I will have to be back at home by the 26th to rebuild my place... OMG, it does look so nude here... :smileysad: Reminds me of my noob's old time, I used to delete houses every once a week at that time, lol!
:D

Sighs: I cannot teleport or IM either, not to mention my friendlist's names all appear as "?????? LOADING". Mwaaaah!!! I hate wireless!!!

oops.jpg

OMG Val!  you will sort it out when you get back!  Good morning all!  Happy Tuesday!

Peace!

Lia Abbot wrote:

Yes Val. Be angry! What kind of place is this when they allow sick, vicious, evil men like that to just walk in a shop and buy a gun?

Grrrr!

/me wipes away a tear and hugs my sweet pal.

With all due respect and with the acknowledgement that the shootings in Connecticut were a senseless tragedy I would simply like to point out that a crazy man did not walk into a store and purchase weapons to kill innocents. He was a mentally ill young man who used his mother's legally owned firearms to commit this atrocity. There is no need to debate this. This is simply a fact.

The American Constitution is still working for the rest of the populous that does not allow their mentally ill children access to their firearms.

Zenephobe wrote:

Lia Abbot wrote:

Yes Val. Be angry! What kind of place is this when they allow sick, vicious, evil men like that to just walk in a shop and buy a gun?

Grrrr!

/me wipes away a tear and hugs my sweet pal.

With all due respect and with the acknowledgement that the shootings in Connecticut were a senseless tragedy I would simply like to point out that a crazy man did not walk into a store and purchase weapons to kill innocents. He was a mentally ill young man who used his mother's legally owned firearms to commit this atrocity. There is no need to debate this. This is simply a fact.

The American Constitution is still working for the rest of the populous that does not allow their mentally ill children access to their firearms.

Where I come from his mother, his cousin, his politician, his head of state couldn't walk into a store and buy a gun. I come from a civilised country where we recognise that, outside of the military and a very small proportion of police officers, nobody's allowed to own a gun, and I am thankful for that.

The gun that repulsive idiot used should never, never been allowed anywhere near him. And as for the magazine of 100 bullets...

Oh, and his mother comes across as another person I wouldn't want within ten miles of me.

If you think otherwise, then I'd like to hear your comments if (god forbid) your own child had to face this awful man.

Sorry Hippie, Val, Maddie and all. I didn't want to stain this lovely forum with my grumpy thoughts.

/me cries softly.

Lia Abbot wrote:

Where I come from his mother, his cousin, his politician, his head of state couldn't walk into a store and buy a gun. I come from a civilised country where we recognise that, outside of the military and a very small proportion of police officers, nobody's allowed to own a gun, and I am thankful for that.

The gun that repulsive idiot used should never, never been allowed anywhere near him. And as for the magazine of 100 bullets...

Oh, and his mother comes across as another person I wouldn't want within ten miles of me.

If you think otherwise, then I'd like to hear your comments if (god forbid) your own child had to face this awful man.

Sorry Hippie, Val, Maddie and all. I didn't want to stain this lovely forum with my grumpy thoughts.

/me cries softly.

Dont apologize sweet Lia. You know how much I share your feelings about this. let us not be drawn into a dialogue of the deaf. Do not let the NRA supporters derail this lovely thread (at the risk of seeing it pulled out by the Mods). We've been here for almost 2 years. This thread can be a place to express your grievance, not to start sterile discussions about who should have a license to kill or to give life (the latter being the most ridiculous argument that I have ever read in a long time).

Well Lia, I am afraid I will have to wait to come home after Xmas.... The land shows 0 prims available (when I should have over 400), I'm not even mentioned as the owner. Although my tier is paid for another month.... A bad internet connection can cause these bugs. I can"t even TP or send IMs, pfffft! So, I'll be spending Xmas either homeless, or freezing my butt in the snow! :D

valerie Inshan wrote:

Well Lia, I am afraid I will have to wait to come home after Xmas.... The land shows 0 prims available (when I should have over 400), I'm not even mentioned as the owner. Although my tier is paid for another month.... A bad internet connection can cause these bugs. I can"t even TP or send IMs, pfffft! So, I'll be spending Xmas either homeless, or freezing my butt in the snow!

Poor Val!  Hugs!  Hippie sends you some hot cocoa!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Well Lia, I am afraid I will have to wait to come home after Xmas.... The land shows 0 prims available (when I should have over 400), I'm not even mentioned as the owner. Although my tier is paid for another month.... A bad internet connection can cause these bugs. I can"t even TP or send IMs, pfffft! So, I'll be spending Xmas either homeless, or freezing my butt in the snow!

Did you put your house back since this post? I just checked it out and here's what I saw:

Vals House 20121219.jpg

The parcel properties say you own the land and there are 99 prims free.

Parhelion Palou wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Did you put your house back since this post? I just checked it out and here's what I saw:

Vals House 20121219.jpg

Oh my!  Now I am going to have to come out and look! (May raid Vals fridge too)  If this is the case Val has some serious internet problems! 

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Parhelion Palou wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Vals House 20121219.jpg

Oh my!  Now I am going to have to come out and look! (May raid Vals fridge too)  If this is the case Val has some serious internet problems! 

Peace!

... fires up Val's stove while Hippie raids her fridge.

Burning Down Val

Yes a miracle happened last night: there was an update for the official viewer so I installed it and PPOOF!!! All the rights on my land were back!!! I rezzed the house again, although I'm not too sure it is exactly in its previous position... The furnitures inside are not quite aligned as they were before. I guess I will have either to re-rez the house again or move the furnitures.

@ Hippie and Maddy, you guys are dangerous! I'll have to fill the fridge again...

@ Lia, /me goes buying an extinguisher urgently! Don't want Maddy to set my kitchen on fire!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Yes a miracle happened last night: there was an update for the official viewer so I installed it and PPOOF!!! All the rights on my land were back!!! I rezzed the house again, although I'm not too sure it is exactly in its previous position... The furnitures inside are not quite aligned as they were before. I guess I will have either to re-rez the house again or move the furnitures.

@ Hippie and Maddy, you guys are dangerous! I'll have to fill the fridge again...

@ Lia, /me goes buying an extinguisher urgently! Don't want Maddy to set my kitchen on fire!

LOL!  I am glad your house is okay Val!  Hugs!  Good morning all!  Happy Thursday!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 63 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.