Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

DQ Darwin wrote:

Merry Christmas all.....I have been following Maddy's adventures from a distance and find the whole thing un-bearable :smileywink:

Hugs

xmas-smiley-039.gif

HAHAHA!!! It's good to see your post Dee! Merry Christmas to you with bear hugs of course!

(Cross posting my freaking Santa from the vanity thread as a Xmas card :P)

santa&me1.jpg

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Happy Wednesday to you Maddy! Say, ya know the polar bear complained about your behavior: he said you've been harassing him last Sunday. Now who's gonna pay the shrink's bill for my teddy's nervous breakdown?

The Doctor Is In.jpg

Omg, finally a decent therapist in SL..please send LM ;)

Hiya Hippie, Par, Maddy, Lia, Sara and all my friends! Oops sorry, so late today, it was my last day before winter vacations (at last!!!) and I had so much to do at the office (including installing a brand new iMac! :D) I'll keep in touch with you guys. Dunno if I will be able to login to SL, but the forums should be OK for me from my remote location. Love you all!

FDM-neige.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hiya Hippie, Par, Maddy, Lia, Sara and all my friends! Oops sorry, so late today, it was my last day before winter vacations (at last!!!) and I had so much to do at the office (including installing a brand new iMac!
:D
) I'll keep in touch with you guys. Dunno if I will be able to login to SL, but the forums should be OK for me from my remote location. Love you all!

FDM-neige.jpg

Big hugs to you Val!  Love you!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

OMG Hippie!!!! I'm sorry I was posting a laughing smiley while this horrible tragedy was happening in Connectitut. I've just heard the news, it is devastating. Oh is there a God? What is this world we are living in? Oh, I have no words.... :smileysad:

Yes Val.  But what would be worse is for you to stop smiling.  I have found one thing out in my life so far.  You cant solve all problems of the world.  All you can do is keep smiling!  Big warm hugs to you my friend!  Is that picture where you are going?

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

OMG Hippie!!!! I'm sorry I was posting a laughing smiley while this horrible tragedy was happening in Connectitut. I've just heard the news, it is devastating. Oh is there a God? What is this world we are living in? Oh, I have no words.... :smileysad:

Yes Val.  But what would be worse is for you to stop smiling.  I have found one thing out in my life so far.  You cant solve all problems of the world.  All you can do is keep smiling!  Big warm hugs to you my friend!  Is that picture where you are going?

Peace!

Yes Hippie, this is where I am going.

I know tears wont solve the problems or prevent evil from this world. But how discouraging, how painful it is to hear such awful news. These were BABIES godammit!!! I don't understand, I don't understand this constitution of yours which allows any loon to own weapons. I'll smile later, now I feel grief and anger. Oh yes, anger most of all.