Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hippie Bowman

• valerie Inshan

• Madelaine McMasters

• DQ Darwin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, I abadoned my Lindenhome now, and opend up a ticket for the abandond land I want to own. Here's fingers crossed I did everything right. Can't wait! Woho! 

Happy Wednesday folks! Four years ago today I brought this little guy home and snapped this pic. More current ones with his brother.

Rhonda's thoughtful thought of the day: If you love someone, set them free.  You will know your love is true if they don't press charges.

Posted Images

Good morning everyone!  Hippie gathers up the picnic stuff and loads it in the boat!  Lets go everyone!  Back to the fire, and the cabin!  Hippie helps Dee, Lia, Wildcat, and Val into the boat.  Off we go!  Hippie starts the motor and pulls away from the island, and heads back to the dock, near the cabin!  He pulls up to the dock and kills the motor, and ties up the boat.  All ashore!

Peace!

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

Good morning Hippie.

And it really is a good morning for me
:)

Woot!  Good morning for me too, but then any day I wake up is a good morning for me!  HEHE!  What makes this morning so special for you?

Peace!

Good Day to all 15_9_32[1].gif

Lovely day on the water Hippie gald all are back safe.

@Rhonda steal away and post often,lol. Vancover is doing us proud so far 26_7_23[1].gif

Oh, cool I just found a pancake in my purse. A day old isn't bad is it? :)

DQ Darwin wrote:

Good Day to all
15_9_32[1].gif

Lovely day on the water Hippie gald all are back safe.

@Rhonda steal away and post often,lol. Vancover is doing us proud so far
26_7_23[1].gif

Oh, cool I just found a pancake in my purse. A day old isn't bad is it?
:)

Good morning Dee!  Yup we made it back!  Pancake in your purse?  LOL!  Throw it out!  I will rustle up some grub okay?  Hippie sets out eggs, bacon, English muffins, fruit, and coffee!  Dig in!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Woot!  Good morning for me too, but then any day I wake up is a good morning for me!  HEHE!  What makes this morning so special for you?

Peace!

Half of it is because last night was wonderful and half of it is that today is the perfect amount of busy at work.  Time goes by quick and I am getting a lot done but not so swamped that I am stressed or don't have time to read the forums.

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Peace!

Half of it is because last night was wonderful and half of it is that today is the perfect amount of busy at work.  Time goes by quick and I am getting a lot done but not so swamped that I am stressed or don't have time to read the forums.

Ah  good!  Have a good rest of the day my friend!

Peace!