Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Do not be afraid Hippie, coming to rescue you.

Careful there, Val. It was Hippie who invited Lia and Emmett to follow the light. Hippie just might be an angler fish in a flowered tee-shirt. And now we see a side of you that raises an eyebrow ;-)

It seems I'm not the only cunning one.

;-)

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Do not be afraid Hippie, coming to rescue you.

Careful there, Val. It was Hippie who invited Lia and Emmett to follow the light. Hippie just might be an angler fish in a flowered tee-shirt. And now we see a side of you that raises an eyebrow ;-)

It seems I'm not the only cunning one.

;-)

LOL Maddy!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hiya Hippie and all! Tuesday hugs all around! I found I have kept the old 1.23 viewer in my apps folder and decided to check how my mesh jacket looks like. Suits nice, doesn't it?
:D

V1.jpg

OH cool Val!  Ladysue still uses phoenix, and mesh don't render correctly on it.  So that's how I look to her.  Well with the alpha layers on she only sees a head, 2 feet, and to hands!  LOL!  Hugs to you Val!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hiya Hippie and all! Tuesday hugs all around! I found I have kept the old 1.23 viewer in my apps folder and decided to check how my mesh jacket looks like. Suits nice, doesn't it?
:D

V1.jpg

OH cool Val!  Ladysue still uses phoenix, and mesh don't render correctly on it.  So that's how I look to her.  Well with the alpha layers on she only sees a head, 2 feet, and to hands!  LOL!  Hugs to you Val!

Peace!

Well, that'll teach minature aliens not to mess with Val. She's gonna use their spaceship as a surfboard.

Good morning Hippie. It's gonna take some time before I feel happy again... Ajja left me for good yesterday and will never be back. Just don't know what I'm going to do with myself for now. This picture illustrates pretty much how I'm feeling. :smileysad:

Lots of love to you, Maddy and all.

lonely_bear_24_by_kilroyart-d324cfy.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie. It's gonna take some time before I feel happy again... Ajja left me for good yesterday and will never be back. Just don't know what I'm going to do with myself for now. This picture illustrates pretty much how I'm feeling. :smileysad:

Lots of love to you, Maddy and all.

lonely_bear_24_by_kilroyart-d324cfy.jpg

Oh no Val!  Sigh!  I have no words so I just hug you tight!  So sorry Val!  Love ya!

Peace!

Thank you Hippie, good morning to you dear friend. See, I'm camping too: I have found a small parcel (4068 sqm) where I will be living from now on. It's gonna be a busy weekend moving in as much I can of my stuff (thank God, the owners are nice people and considerably increased the land's prim count!). I hope to begin feeling a bit at home by Sunday evening. Sighs... Life must go on. Love you all, as always. :heart:

new land.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Thank you Hippie, good morning to you dear friend. See, I'm camping too: I have found a small parcel (4068 sqm) where I will be living from now on. It's gonna be a busy weekend moving in as much I can of my stuff (thank God, the owners are nice people and considerably increased the land's prim count!). I hope to begin feeling a bit at home by Sunday evening. Sighs... Life must go on. Love you all, as always. :heart:

new land.jpg

The place looks lovely Val!  Love you so much!  Please shout if you need anything at all.  We are here for you!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie and all! I took my first breakfast on my new land this morning after being working all the weekend on the new house decor. Beginning t feel home...

@ Par, that's one truly amazing shot you posted here!

new home.jpg

Good morning Val!  Oh that is so nice!  Big hugs!

Peace!

Good morning, Par, Val and Hippie!

I saw Emmett change his profile name, so he's still alive ;-)

Lovely shot, Par. I'm due for a visit.

I'm happy to see you settling in Val, but not so happy to see that you could do it in a weekend while I'm still in the middle of it after a year and a half.

Welcome back from the woods, Hippie.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 66 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.