Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

my bff she runs a wellness center, promised to help her out a bit next week and to have some fun together when all customers are gone home ..... yummy! Singles have more fun, isn't it! :matte-motes-inlove: *meows*

PS. I'm not gonna take ya with me...... :matte-motes-evil:

czech_wellness1.jpg

What? we were gonna let this thread go a day without a posting? Well, I'm not going to let that happen. Go feed all you want!

Lia ur right hehe ... I don't have much time to post moving forward, but wanted to share today sunday this amazing track by Interpol - 'lights' (NYC band), the vid is so beautiful, erotic, sensual .... the sound makes me run wild (...and the vid too)!!!!! :matte-motes-delicious: *meows*

lyrics here

"All that I see
 Show me your ways
 Teach me to meet my desires
 With some grace

All that I fear
 Don't turn away
 And leave me to plead in this hole of a place
 'Cause what if I never break

Estuary won't you take me
 Far away, far away.............."

Awww! Happy anniversary sweet Lia! Sorry, it's been such a busy Sunday, couldn't find time to post in this thread. Love you as always my dearest pal! :heart:

Those bunnies are sooooooo cute Val!  Hugs!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Sending you a HUGE hug Lia! /me snuggles next to my best pal and blows a kiss.:smileyhappy:

calin-lapin.jpg

Say Hippie, you'd better put on your best outfit and bring Lady to pose and post in my Oscars thread! I'd love to have you both there! Maddy already came but her avatar isn't quite recognizable (meaning for the non-initiated!) LOL!

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Fashion/And-the-Oscar-goes-to/m-p/1390585#M5389

The decor will be here until next Monday morning, once the Academy Awards closure ceremy is over. :smileywink:

@ Lia & Wildcat, hope you can make it, ladies!

@ Dee, I'll stop breathing until you post that incredible outfit you must have to surprise us!

ETA: /me wonders if I should make a LWL group notice about that...

valerie Inshan wrote:

Say Hippie, you'd better put on your best outfit and bring Lady to pose and post in my Oscars thread! I'd love to have you both there! Maddy already came but her avatar isn't quite recognizable (meaning for the non-initiated!) LOL!

The decor will be here until next Monday morning, once the Academy Awards closure ceremy is over. :smileywink:

@ Lia & Wildcat, hope you can make it, ladies!

@ Dee, I'll stop breathing until you post that incredible outfit you must have to surprise us!

ETA: /me wonders if I should make a LWL group notice about that...

Oh!  Sure Val!  We will!

Peace!