Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Heya Dee, Lia, Hippie, Wildcat, Lil, Cinn and all! Yawn, just woke up from my Sunday nap. Yep, great vids Dee! Lol it was grand! Cant wait for July for the next sim super-crash, lol. Love you all happy hippies! ---> that is supposed to be a heart: :heart:

1093927.jpg

OMG the tongue on that Cat Vall!  HEHEH!  Hugs!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Happy Monday to you Hippie! Awwww this baby is so cute! Here's your hug my friend. Love ya! :heart:

panda-baby-hug_2036463i.jpg

Morning Val!!  Thanks for the Hug and the love!

Peace!

goodmorning everyone .... many hugs and kisses .... the friendship of each one of you here in the forum, feeds or inworld made me feel like a Millionaire today :smileyhappy: *meows*

"Where there is cheese, there are rats
  Wherever there are rats, there are cats
  Wherever there are cats there are dogs................."

Good morning Wildcat my friend!  It was such a nice visit to your place yesterday!  I love your modern tastes!  /me bends down a scratches the cat under the chin, then releases a half dozen mice!  Hugs!

Peace!

heh Hippie, glad you liked my lifestyle, be welcome here anytime (everyone is welcome of course!) ..... and thankies for the mice and the scratching .... :matte-motes-delicious: *meows*

Wildcat Furse wrote:

heh Hippie, glad you liked my lifestyle, be welcome here anytime (everyone is welcome of course!) ..... and thankies for the mice and the scratching .... :matte-motes-delicious: *meows*

Meow!  :matte-motes-grin:

Peace!

Hey sweet Wildcat! Good morning to you hun. /me wishes you a lovely week. Stay warm lovely kitty, it's gonna be very cold... Hugs and love *meows* :heart:

cute_baby_wild_cat.jpg

Safe journey, Wildcat. I know what you mean. They're a stressful crowd those Brits.

Big hugs to you, Hippie, Val, Dee and everyone else on this thread.

Hehe, what a cute picture Hippie! Happy Tuesday to you, Lia, Dee, Wildcat, Cinn and all you lovely posters!

I've been trying to fix my connection issue this morning. And it worked! :smileyvery-happy:

modem.jpg

Good morning everybody! Hugs and kisses for all! Yay for the fire, Hippie. It's badly needed these days in France, such a freezing cold, brrrrrrrr!!!!

hiver07.gif

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning everybody! Hugs and kisses for all! Yay for the fire, Hippie. It's badly needed these days in France, such a freezing cold, brrrrrrrr!!!!

hiver07.gif

Morning Val!  Oh yes.  I have heard in the news about the cold snap in Europe.  /me sends you some Florida Sunshine!

FL1.jpg

FL2.jpg

Peace!