Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

• Replies 15.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hippie Bowman

• valerie Inshan

• Madelaine McMasters

• DQ Darwin

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rhonda's thoughtful thought of the day: If you love someone, set them free.  You will know your love is true if they don't press charges.

Happy Wednesday folks! Four years ago today I brought this little guy home and snapped this pic. More current ones with his brother.

Okay, I abadoned my Lindenhome now, and opend up a ticket for the abandond land I want to own. Here's fingers crossed I did everything right. Can't wait! Woho! 

Posted Images

Hugs you Dee and Hippie sweet friends! Sorry I'm late, I was contemplating with a huge smile my cute Gordon, he's so happy his (our) Daddy is home! :smileyhappy: Love you guys!

(btw, I went to Hippiestock this morning and danced a while on the van, lol, great job Hippie !!!)

G&M.jpg

Hey everyone goodmorning .... was so busy developing a sim for a friend of mine (last minute project - rush rush) that I lacked time to post here hehe ...... but I am back .... what did I miss???? :matte-motes-big-grin: *meows*

PS. enjoy below song and especially the vid .... :matte-motes-delicious:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hugs you Dee and Hippie sweet friends! Sorry I'm late, I was contemplating with a huge smile my cute Gordon, he's so happy his (our) Daddy is home! :smileyhappy: Love you guys!

(btw, I went to Hippiestock this morning and danced a while on the van, lol, great job Hippie !!!)

G&M.jpg

Awwwww!   Great picture!  So glad your Dad is okay!  Hug him and Gordon for me!

Oh cool!  Hippiestock looks good huh!  Thanks!

Peace!

Wildcat Furse wrote:

Hey everyone goodmorning .... was so busy developing a sim for a friend of mine (last minute project - rush rush) that I lacked time to post here hehe ...... but I am back .... what did I miss???? :matte-motes-big-grin: *meows*

PS. enjoy below song and especially the vid .... :matte-motes-delicious:

Good to see ya Wildcat!  /me scratches the Cat under the chin! 

Peace!

Heya goodmorning everyone ..... yoohooo my last business trip this year, just arrived in the UK, it is cold, foggy, wet .... brrrrrr but I DONT REALLY CARE hehe.... thursday flying back home and then holidayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy till Januar 8th ....:matte-motes-big-grin-squint: *meows*

PS. you know what ..... here's your trance .... NOW DANCE DAMMIT!!!!!