Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Coffee? Did someone say coffee??? Here's one steaming pot for you guys. Everything you need for breakfast is on the table. Please dig in! :smileyhappy: (and you'll notice the milk is fat free. :smileytongue:)

Lots of hugs and love to you all! Have a happy Tuesday!

kitchen.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Coffee? Did someone say coffee??? Here's one steaming pot for you guys. Everything you need for breakfast is on the table. Please dig in! :smileyhappy: (and you'll notice the milk is fat free. :smileytongue:)

Lots of hugs and love to you all! Have a happy Tuesday!

kitchen.jpg

Good morning Val my dear friend!  /me sits down with Val and has a chat over some coffee, and some breakfast!  Hugs to you!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hops in for a coffee with Val:)

Hugs Val, Hippie and Jenny have a lovely day all:)

My-Coffee.gif

YAY Dee! Big big hugs girl! :matte-motes-kiss:

LOL Dee, love the pic!!! Thanks hun, love ya! Big big hugs and love Hippie, Jenny, Wildcat & Co.!

(good news from Dad this morning, he might be allowed to come home this weekend, wooot!!!)

la-vache-qui-rit.png

Good MornAfterEvening all! 

/me sets out brunch. Bacon, eggs, french toast, fried chicken, roast beef, garlic butter mashed potatoes, quich, almond chicken stir fry, egg rolls, pumpkin bread, lasagna, garlic toast, pancakes, burritos, stops before she runs out of room on Hippie's table.

Hey Hippie, do you have another leaf for this thing?   Hugs!! :)

Good morning Hippie! Big hugs and kisses to you all my friends! Dad's coming home this afternoon, YAY!!! He was missed! Love you guys. :smileyvery-happy:

missed-you1.jpg

YAY!  Friday!  Good morning everyone!  Going to a RL Christmas party tonight!  Work related!  I will try to be good!  Hugs to all!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

YAY!  Friday!  Good morning everyone!  Going to a RL Christmas party tonight!  Work related!  I will try to be good!  Hugs to all!

Peace!

Good morning Hippie! Have a great Christmas party! Don't forget your costume and behave yourself! :smileylol: Big hugs and love! :heart:

santa-claus.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Peace!

Good morning Hippie! Have a great Christmas party! Don't forget your costume and behave yourself! :smileylol: Big hugs and love! :heart:

santa-claus.jpg

Laughing so hard Val!  I resemble that remark!  HAHAHAHAHAH!  Hugs to you my friend!

Peace!