Hippie Bowman

Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie and all! Pffft, don't feel like working today. I'd rather be in my SL home with this poor little bird I saved from the cold yesterday. Both warming up with a hot chocolate by the fire. Hugs and love to you all!

birdie.jpg

Ahh!  Sounds like a great idea!  Make sure you put marshmallows in you coco!  Oh sweet little bird!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hugs all:)

Good Morning Val and Hippie, wow thats cute Val I should come join you two♥

Hi ya Dee!  Have a great day!

\

Peace!

goodmorning everyone ..... just got home from work and couldn't believe my eyes wtf .. just before entering my hometown a stupid lorry lost some metal part which hit the front bumper of my car .... AND A MASSIVE HOLE IS NOW THE RESULT OF THAT!!!!!!!!! :smileymad: *meows*

PS. I am not blond at all!!!! but guess the fleetmanager is gonna go mental tomorrow (last week I hit a parked car :matte-motes-big-grin-evil:)

Wildcat Furse wrote:

goodmorning everyone ..... just got home from work and couldn't believe my eyes wtf .. just before entering my hometown a stupid lorry lost some metal part which hit the front bumper of my car .... AND A MASSIVE HOLE IS NOW THE RESULT OF THAT!!!!!!!!! :smileymad: *meows*

PS. I am not blond at all!!!! but guess the fleetmanager is gonna go mental tomorrow (last week I hit a parked car :matte-motes-big-grin-evil:)

Oh my Wildcat!  Sigh!  You are having no luck with vehicles huh?  /me picks up the cat and puts her on his lap, and soothes her by stroking her fluffy coat!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Wildcat Furse wrote:

Oh my Wildcat!  Sigh!  You are having no luck with vehicles huh?  /me picks up the cat and puts her on his lap, and soothes her by stroking her fluffy coat!

I wanted to write something about females and driving, but decided against it.  :matte-motes-bored: 

thankies for stroking my fluffy coat Hippie ... /me purrssssssssssssssssss ...... yes normally my vehicles are in a good condition when I give them back end of lease, but I am very unlucky with this new one ...or is it just because it is a BLACK ONE?????? *meows*

Jesus Wildcat take care that's 2;)

Be very careful there are lots of men out there driving:P

I stroked out that last don't want to offend any gender but be careful.......please

Storm Clarence wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Wildcat Furse wrote:

I wanted to write something about
females and driving
, but decided against it.  :matte-motes-bored: 

LOL Storm!  Yes!  Best left unsaid huh?

Peace!

Good morning all!  At last some cooler weather here in Florida!  YAY!  Hugs to all of you!  I hope have good luck driving today Wildcat!  MEOW!

Peace!

goodmorning everyone yummy .... no accidents so far today hehe .... fleetmanager decided to get everything repaired before the end of this year YAY!!!! :matte-motes-big-grin-wink: *meows*

Wildcat Furse wrote:

no accidents so far today hehe ....
fleetmanager decided to get everything repaired before the end of this year

And the world is a little more safe for the next few weeks.  :matte-motes-bored: