Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

DQ Darwin wrote:

Val, Cali, Hippie and all Good morning:)

I do think it's time for Greta to meet us by the fireside she is such a sweet pup.
Protest.gif

Morning Dee!  Yes!  There is room for Greta here too!  Hippie sets out a water bowl and some puppy chow for Greta!  Nice Dog!

Peace!

This one is for you Cali, just in case you missed it in another thread! :smileyvery-happy:lave vaisselle.jpg

And I swear I did not put her in there! I was going to empty the dish washer when the phone rang. By the time I came back in the kitchen, here she was, lol, so funny I had to take a pic!

valerie Inshan wrote:

This one is for you Cali, just in case you missed it in another thread! :smileyvery-happy:
lave vaisselle.jpg

And I swear I did not put her in there! I was going to empty the dish washer when the phone rang. By the time I came back in the kitchen, here she was, lol, so funny I had to take a pic!

LOL Val!  Freshly washed Greta?  hehe!

Peace!

@Val @ Hippie @ Cali and everyone else. So sorry to have missed the Snoopy and Woodstock this morning. I am sure the following pics will explain my absence.

Although I seem comfortable in the command position it is still a bit daunting. Our return from mission ran late so we had to hide as a sky platform most of the day to keep the locals from going into mass panic.

helm.jpgComfortable.jpg

skybox.jpg

DQ Darwin wrote:

@Val @ Hippie @ Cali and everyone else. So sorry to have missed the Snoopy and Woodstock this morning. I am sure the following pics will explain my absence.

Although I seem comfortable in the command position it is still a bit daunting. Our return from mission ran late so we had to hide as a sky platform most of the day to keep the locals from going into mass panic.

helm.jpgComfortable.jpg

skybox.jpg

Oh that is so cool Dee!  I will send you out a new version soon, as i found some bugs in this version.  You look like you are having fun!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hey Hippie, Val, Cali and others.
:)

Oh cool Hippie, I am having fun with this you have really put a lot into it. Heck I even read the instructions lol.

15_9_32[1].gif

LOL Dee!  Glad you like it!  Yes the instructions are important!  BTW.  If anyone would like one of these Flying Saucers, just send me a note card in world.  I would be glad to send one to ya!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

DQ Darwin wrote:

Hey Hippie, Val, Cali and others.
:)

Oh cool Hippie, I am having fun with this you have really put a lot into it. Heck I even read the instructions lol.

15_9_32[1].gif

LOL Dee!  Glad you like it!  Yes the instructions are important!  BTW.  If anyone would like one of these Flying Saucers, just send me a note card in world.  I would be glad to send one to ya!

Peace!

Hi Dee, Cali, Hippie! Good morning everyone! Bright sunny day here today, I love it!!! Hugs to you all!

soleil.gif

Good morning Val!  Ahh so good!  Spring has sprung yes?  Reminds me of a song by John Denver.

Sunshine on my shoulders (John Denver)

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
Sunshine almost always makes me high

If I had a day that I could give you
I'd give to you a day just like today
If I had a song that I could sing for you
I'd sing a song to make you feel this way

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely