Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

Hey Wildcat!  /me tickles the cat under the chin!  Okay. Just got the word. As Ladys BP is up and down (they cant seem to stabilize it) they are going to keep her again overnight. I am home now with her list to bring back. Brush, no sugar Hawaiian punch packets, and her computer. You can bet she will be In world tonight, and I with her. Sigh. This is the first Thanksgiving I have been away from her! Love all of you!

Peace!

Hello Everyone ,  Hippie brought me my computer so  I  can  tell everyone  thankyou  all for  your  good  thoughts  and  Prayers.. starting to feel better   ... although  i feel like a  pin cushion...  Hopefully  as soon as they figure  out how to lower my Blood pressure and  blood sugars  ... they will release me  ... Have to spend  Thanksgiving in  the hospital :( ... Hippie will be  spending his with  our  sons  and grand children......   thanks  Agan .. Ladysue xoxoxoxox

Ladysue Kuhn wrote:

Hello Everyone ,  ... although  i feel like a  pin cushion...  Hopefully  as soon as they figure  out how to lower my Blood pressure and  blood sugars  ...Ladysue xoxoxoxox

Good to see you post Ladysue.  Hope you get well soon.  If I was the doctor I would prescribe medical marijuana; a joint a day keeps the doctor away.  

Storm Clarence wrote:

Ladysue Kuhn wrote:

Hello Everyone ,  ... although  i feel like a  pin cushion...  Hopefully  as soon as they figure  out how to lower my Blood pressure and  blood sugars  ...Ladysue xoxoxoxox

Good to see you post Ladysue.  Hope you get well soon.  If I was the doctor I would prescribe medical marijuana; a joint a day keeps the doctor away.  

HEHE Storm!  I am living proof of that!  LOL!

Peace!

YAY! Some breaking news! The doctor came by at about 5:30 EST and released her! She is home! Thank you all for the support you have given us! You people are top shelf! Thank you! Thank you! It's going to be a good Thanksgiving for us after all! We love every one of you!

We all have a lot to be thankful of huh?  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Even those not here in the states!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

YAY! Some breaking news! The doctor came by at about 5:30 EST and released her! She is home! Thank you all for the support you have given us! You people are top shelf! Thank you! Thank you! It's going to be a good Thanksgiving for us after all! We love every one of you!

We all have a lot to be thankful of huh?  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  Even those not here in the states!

Peace!

WOOOT!!! Just woke up for a nightly pee and reads this!!! AWESOME news! /taps feet, dances across the living room, hugs Lady and Hippiie tight and goes back to bed with a smile on my face! Love you and hugs you both!!! You take care!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Peace!

WOOOT!!! Just woke up for a nightly pee and reads this!!! AWESOME news! /taps feet, dances across the living room, hugs Lady and Hippiie tight and goes back to bed with a smile on my face! Love you and hugs you both!!! You take care!

Thank you Val!  I will never forget you good people, for you support!  NEVER!

Un gros câlin et un baiser de vous Val!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

Best news tonight Hippie, the two of you enjoy your thankgiving, make sure its a non salt turkey, lol

Thank you Dee!  Best news ever!  /me breaths a sigh of relief.  Now we have to find out what caused it.  And Happy birthday to you!  /me gives Dee a big hug, and some birthday flowers!

birthdayflowers.gif

Peace!

awwww Val ty and I felt you were there, honest  -big hugs hun, love you:) ETA: I love that pic Val xox

Hippie, I think someone (or thing) heard us yesterday, give Ladysue a big hug for me:))

To all my friends south of the border, remember I'm in Canada not Peru, have a fantastic Thanksgiving and go get this guy in the oven.............

animated-turkey-walk.gif

goodmorning everyone!!! many hugs and licks .... :matte-motes-delicious: *meows*

▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢
                 "5 September 1946 – 24 November 1991"
        In memory of Freddie Mercury... leadsinger of QUEEN
▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢▢