Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

29 minutes ago, Josephine Carissa said:

hope you all are getting all your supplies ready for the holiday : )

Happy Monday Y'all!  Thanks Josephine for reminding me I am still trying to catch my Turkey.  He likes peanut M&M's so trying to coax him into the car.  There is stiff competition with other drivers trying to do the same thing😊

image.png.31200079989145b044f77ce7f6cd8dda.png

• Like 6

image.png.4d7934515a87cdad556327a2f9b6cd50.pngimage.png.80efdb8bea08241efca4cdf51f28821c.png

Happy Thanksgiving Eve! All  Such a wonderful time to celebrate the season of thanks and forgiveness, oh wait I need that really expensive electric waffle cone maker at Walmart discounted between 1:00-3:00 am 50% that time period only.  Watch out people I am getting my electric waffle cone maker Friday morning! 

No, just kidding!

image.png.79c8305e9397af8bdf2983801aa520d8.png

Celebrate the real reason for Thanksgiving!  Be thankful for all your blessings.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I will need to go to the hardware store next week but other wise, I'm with you.  Amazon Prime pays for itself in free shipping.

I love Amazon -- I avoid almost all RL stores now.  We still go to Home Depot, Lowes, etc.. and the grocery store.  I will also order things online from other stores and then do returns at the local store -- but never, ever during the holiday season.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Life goal: never go to Wal-Mart again.

I have been into Walmart exactly 4 times in the last 20 years:
1) We adopted a family for Christmas and the mother wanted Walmart gift cards because she did all of her grocery, household, etc... shopping there.  This was back before the grocery stores sold gift cards for practically every place in existence.
2) A decade or so back, my son wanted a particular style of cargo jeans for his birthday and Walmart was the only place I could find them and they weren't available online.
3) We were looking for a couple of large turkeys (20-24 lbs each) for a summer party.  We had already exhausted every grocery store within 5-7 miles.  We found them at Walmart.
4) We were on vacation in a somewhat rural area and Walmart was all they had for any clothes shopping within roughly 25 miles.  There was something that I needed (though cannot remember now) or I would have skipped that visit.

I hate the place and avoid it pretty much always. 

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2