Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman

9 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Why?? It's not even Halloween yet, Mother Nature is as bad as the stores jumping holidays.

Typical for CO is getting our first snow well before Halloween, often in Sept. even.  In the spring, we can get them as late as mid-late May.  For the mountains, snow time is usually early Sept through early June.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This is what I miss about not being in the Midwest anymore -- large piles of leaves in the fall.  Yes, they are a PITA to clean up, but oh so fun for playing in.

And they always smell so good. When I was little, we had tons of oak leaves to play in at my grandfather's house. I can recall that smell even now.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Clover Jinx said:

I would move :(

I could keep you warm ;)

When we lived together, Clover used to get up early every day to make coffee and pack a lunch for me.  When it was cold, suddenly asking her to start the car so it could warm up was a hard limit. And when she got up early she used up all the hot water!

/me laughs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

This is what I miss about not being in the Midwest anymore -- large piles of leaves in the fall.  Yes, they are a PITA to clean up, but oh so fun for playing in.

When I was little, every fall we raked the lawn and then planted trees. Now that those trees are grown, raking is pointless. I have a walk-behind leaf blower that can dust a small child into the neighbor's yard and a backpack blower for detail work... and squirrels. I do invite the neighbor kids over to play in the leaf piles, which can be quite impressive.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Hippie Bowman said:

hqdefault.jpg

ohhh 501st...

I´m about to kill someone or something... there´s been a party... like ... this morning,,, SL nighttime... and whatever outfit I tried to style turned out too sexy, skimpy, revealing, *****ty.... ARGH.. 

I DO NOT LIKE  IT!!!!!!!!!! fkssake!

oh and now FS crashed.....

My attempts:

image.thumb.png.8ec572dce07bae10ba8578ff58ba1b2a.png

wanted: oldschool gangster, a bit of punk added, ... got - cheap

Next:

image.thumb.png.b183fd9fe90af6a53a4e2d11b499b009.pngimage.thumb.png.a05ac23d8196e42bb36f37017f39f07d.png

wanted spacey, 80s, cyber, gymnastic, sporty look...- well... close enough for my budget, still kind of a fun look, but...:

MEH!!!!!

So I tried a more classical route:

image.thumb.png.c8cc19f196c06170dcaf0f77a4e34cb8.pngimage.thumb.png.a6b95493b8ff197fedc5890919d9b870.png

they didn´t match as well as the store pics suggested... unalphaed..

alphaed... so this is for system body only... worth a try...

liked the shirt though so I went here:

image.png.abe3a99c3688c95e241feed0891f5f2c.pngimage.png.826b5f0fc2a5c7e5777c4c5573c69295.png

looks so cool,right? BUT:

NO! NO BACKLESS TODAY... DAMNIT!!!!!!!

SO I retorted to another shirt which is actually a jacket but yeah....  see the current outfit here: LOTD Post

The party is over now... of course...

Edited by Akasha Sternberg
  • Like 5