Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 63 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie and all! May you have a great week! Went to give Santa my wishlist yesterday. I've been very, very, very kind to him!
:D

santa&me1.jpg

Morning Val!  So good to see you have the Christmas spirit!  I have it too!  I love this time of year!

Peace!

Hi kids! (quoting Maddy). Have all a great Tuesday. I've had a wonderful surprise when I woke up this morning: the whole sim has been turned to snow by the owners, YAY! I'm even more in the mood to prepare the decor for Sunday's breakfast, so... cross posting from the Vanity Thread!

rein.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hi kids! (quoting Maddy). Have all a great Tuesday. I've had a wonderful surprise when I woke up this morning: the whole sim has been turned to snow by the owners, YAY! I'm even more in the mood to prepare the decor for Sunday's breakfast, so... cross posting from the Vanity Thread!

rein.jpg

Fantastic Val!  Good morning!  Can't wait until Sunday!

Peace!

Lia Abbot wrote:

What? Hippie raided your kitchen Val?

Hey Hippie, any foi gras?

The foie gras was there last night, Lia. But not when I opened the fridge this morning. Plus, the macarons and bottles of champagne have poofed too. :P I have to teach my parrot how to take snapshots when I am offline!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie, Par, Lia and all! Yay, here comes the weekend! This little guy is waiting for you on Sunday my friends! Hugs you all.

snowman2.jpg

Morning Val!  Oh so nice!  Will be so fun Sunday!  I may need to come out and raid your food locker once more!   HEHEHEH!  Hugs!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 63 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.