Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 71 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Parhelion Palou wrote:

Good afternoon/evening/morning/night! I've got my power back (obviously) & I haven't seen much damage nearby, so it looks like we got lucky around here. I see from CNN that the people north and east of me weren't so lucky. Keep them in your thoughts, please.

YAY Par!  Stay safe.  The worst is over i think!

Peace!

This has to be a bad Halloween joke:

"Lucasfilm has agreed to be acquired by Disney, a joining of forces that offers tremendous opportunities for the future of Star Wars. As the leading global family entertainment company, Disney is the perfect partner for everything Star Wars." :smileysurprised::smileyfrustrated:

vadormickey.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Happy weekend to you Hippie! And hugs to all of you. Hope to see ya tomorrow. Just sharing an image of pure nature and love today.

bleuocean_photo9.jpeg

That picture is so sweet it makes me blubber. :matte-motes-wink:

The U.S. is changing time tonight (extra hour of sleep -- yay!), so the interval between the SL time zone and European time zones will return to normal.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Hi Val,

I'm glad you had a big crowd to christen your new home. And I'm sorry I wasn't there to be a part of it. I'll visit soon.

Hugs,

Maddy

I missed you much Maddy, but yes please, do come soon, I saved some muffins for you (with spiders inside them of course! :P)

Big hugs to you!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Hi Val,

I'm glad you had a big crowd to christen your new home. And I'm sorry I wasn't there to be a part of it. I'll visit soon.

Hugs,

Maddy

I missed you much Maddy, but yes please, do come soon, I saved some muffins for you (with spiders inside them of course!
:P
)

Big hugs to you!

Good evening/afternoon (& almost Tuesday for Val, if I guessed the time zones right)! Someone suggested at the breakfast that spider-filled muffins sounded like one of Maddy's recipes. Were the muffins made with chicken juice? If not, it couldn't have been Maddy's recipe.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 71 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.