Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 64 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

I'm happy to see you settling in Val, but not so happy to see that you could do it in a weekend while I'm still in the middle of it after a year and a half.

Considering that the construction of the Palace of Versailles started around 1664 and ended by 1850, you have plenty of time. You are no late at all Maddy! :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palace_of_Versailles

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie and all! I took my first breakfast on my new land this morning after being working all the weekend on the new house decor. Beginning t feel home...

@ Par, that's one truly amazing shot you posted here!

new home.jpg

Good morning Val!  Oh that is so nice!  Big hugs!

Peace!

Let me know when you want to host!  We will break in your new land!

Peace!

Hi Hippie! Good morning to you and all! I'll be happy to host breakfast on November 4 if it's ok, but I would like to check with my new landlords if it's fine with them to have a party on my plot! (They are very nice people btw, I'm really glad I found this place!). Hugs and love you all!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hi Hippie! Good morning to you and all! I'll be happy to host breakfast on November 4 if it's ok, but I would like to check with my new landlords if it's fine with them to have a party on my plot! (They are very nice people btw, I'm really glad I found this place!). Hugs and love you all!

Morning Val!  Okay.  Just let me know!  I am glad you are happy there!  Woot!

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie and all. Aww, this old Mac I am using at the office just died and all my boss wants to give me to replace it is an even older one.... What can you do with such an antique crap? :smileyfrustrated: Sighs and hugs you!

b_Cat_3614.jpg

Morning Val!  Well by the looks of it, it will make a good cat house!  HEHEH!  Hugs!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie and all. Aww, this old Mac I am using at the office just died and all my boss wants to give me to replace it is an even older one.... What can you do with such an antique crap? :smileyfrustrated: Sighs and hugs you!

b_Cat_3614.jpg

Morning Val!  Well by the looks of it, it will make a good cat house!  HEHEH!  Hugs!

Peace!

Looks more like a litter box to me. Bummer about getting an even older computer.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning all! I spoke to my landlords and they are OK for me to host breakfast on my new land, YAY! Would Sunday November 4th be fine for you? Lol, can't wait to welcome you there! Big hugs and love

Good morning Val!  Oh yes!  The 4th will be fine!  Can't wait to see your new place!  Love ya!

Peace!

Good morning! The trees seem to know a storm is coming; they've dropped most of their leaves in the last few days. It's better for the leaves to drop than the trees, but that ends the autumn colors. Here's some color for anyone stuck in a stormy gray day today. (Sorry for the avatar stuck in the middle ... I didn't expect to post this one.)

Autumn 2012 5.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 64 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.