Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Maryanne Solo wrote:

Hi Hippie~! Hi Everyone~!

*Wrestles her badge pic into place and stands back to look ^^

Darn still all over the place
:(
Oh well!

Time for a rest by the fire :womanhappy:

Hi Maryanne!  Hippie gives Maryanne a drink, and a bowl of chips!  Pull up a log by the fire Maryanne, and make yourself at home!

Peace!

Keli Kyrie wrote:

Hi Hippie I am here and I brought pie. :smileyhappy:

Pie.jpg

Yeah Baby!   Hippie loves pie!  Hippie accepts a piece of pie from his friend Keli, and gives her a glass of wine!  Find a warm spot by the fire my friend!  Be careful and don't step on Wildcat, as she is curled up at my feet snoozing!

Peace!

LiveReport wrote:

Hi Hippie I am here too but all I could find was some left over pizza. :smileyvery-happy:

pizza.jpg

Yum!  You people are makeing me hungry!  :smileyvery-happy:  Hippie passes out the pizza and motions his friend to a cozy spot near the fire!  Oh yes!   Life is good no?

Peace!

Kelinda wrote:

Hello Hippie it is good to see you again. I hope you like chicken tacos. :smileywink:

left_overs.jpg

Hi Kelinda!  Wow!  Hippie sets up a table for all the food coming in!   Thank you!!  Hippie gives Kelinda some wine and shows her a seat by the fire!   Ahhhh!   So good!

Peace!

Quinn Morani wrote:

Hippie! Hi!!! /me jumps around waving excitedly

And now I shall try my hand at this new-fangled method of adding images to posts. I brought some marshmallows to roast on the fire. Let's see if this works...

marshmallow.jpg

Quinn my friend!  Good to see ya!  Hippie whittles some sticks for marshmallow roasting!  Plenty of food and drink here.  Find a cozy spot by the fire and make yourself at home!

Peace!

Hi Hippie. I love a campfire. I brought shish-kabobs to your little potluck. I have plenty to share. I also brought some free hugs to give away to show a little love. I am a little lost here. In fact, I am not sure I will even be able to find this thread again. So, I will just say welcome back to all who have been away....

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Hi Hippie. I love a campfire. I brought shish-kabobs to your little potluck. I have plenty to share. I also brought some free hugs to give away to show a little love. I am a little lost here. In fact, I am not sure I will even be able to find this thread again. So, I will just say welcome back to all who have been away....

Hi Cinnamon!  Oh Shish-kabobs!  I love that!  Hippie puts the shish-kabobs on a plate and shouts "Cinnamon brought Shish-kabobs everyone!  Dig in!"  Make your self at home by the fire Cinnamon!  Groovy!  Hippie gives Cinnamon a big hug!

Peace!

Shelby Silverspar wrote:

hiya Hippie! Missed you over the hiatus... sorry for being late to the party!

all i have to share atm is some freshly ground freshly brewed dunkin donuts coffee... anyone?

Hi Shelby!  Better late then never huh?  LOL!  Hippie pours himself some coffee!   Ahhhh!!   Thank you!  Find a cozy spot bythe fire Shelby!   Far out!

Peace!

scripts wrote:

Hello Hippie.  However, I don't see a warm fire do you think you can point me to one?

Hi Scripts!  Welcome!  Hippie leads Scripts over to the crowd already gathered around the fire!  There you go!  Plenty of food and drink!  Make your self at home!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 72 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.