Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 69 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lia Abbot wrote:

Hiya Hippie! Hiya Maddy!

Hope you had a fun breakfast. Did Maddy leave anything for the rest of you?

Morning Lia!  It was a great Breakfast.  Only thing missing was you!  HEHEH!  We ate it all before Maddy got there!  Hugs!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Lia Abbot wrote:

Hiya Hippie! Hiya Maddy!

Hope you had a fun breakfast. Did Maddy leave anything for the rest of you?

Morning Lia!  It was a great Breakfast.  Only thing missing was you!  HEHEH!  We ate it all before Maddy got there!  Hugs!

Peace!

They did, dammit!!!

I was forced to fight over scraps with the seagulls. They're mean, but I'm wily.

Anyone care for a drumstick?

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Good morning Hippie... and Lia...  and do-nothing Val... and all the kids at sea!!!

Hippie, I hope you're staying safe and dry and that you haven't done anything to anger Debby.

Thank you Maddy!  I hope she is not mad at the bowmans!  Sigh!  Have a great day!

Peace!

Good morning Hippie... and Lia...  and do-nothing Val... and all the kids at sea!!!

Hippie, I hope you're staying safe and dry and that you haven't done anything to anger Debby.

That's so unfair to say that Val is doing nothing.

Opening bottles and raising glasses can be exhausting!

drunk cat.jpg

Lia Abbot wrote:

That's so unfair to say that Val is doing nothing.

Opening bottles and raising glasses can be exhausting!

drunk cat.jpg

Good morning Lia!  Yup!  Drinking is hard work!  HEHEH!

Peace!

HI THERE!!! I'M BACK! Oooops, sorry for shouting, lol, I missed you guys! Big big sunny and warm hugs to you all! Vacation is over (:smileysad:) but it feels good to be back with my friends!!! YAY! :smileyhappy:

btw, I think I found the house I've always dreamt of... and the view which goes along! It's for sale, should I be thinking about some fund raising? :D:P

maison.jpg

vue.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

HI THERE!!! I'M BACK! Oooops, sorry for shouting, lol, I missed you guys! Big big sunny and warm hugs to you all! Vacation is over (:smileysad:) but it feels good to be back with my friends!!! YAY! :smileyhappy:

btw, I think I found the house I've always dreamt of... and the view which goes along! It's for sale, should I be thinking about some fund raising?
:D
:P

maison.jpg

vue.jpg

VAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh that view looks fantastic!  I hope your physical and physic self has been recharged!  Woot!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 69 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.