Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 71 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Lia ur right hehe ... I don't have much time to post moving forward, but wanted to share today sunday this amazing track by Interpol - 'lights' (NYC band), the vid is so beautiful, erotic, sensual .... the sound makes me run wild (...and the vid too)!!!!! :matte-motes-delicious: *meows*

lyrics here

"All that I see
 Show me your ways
 Teach me to meet my desires
 With some grace

All that I fear
 Don't turn away
 And leave me to plead in this hole of a place
 'Cause what if I never break

Estuary won't you take me
 Far away, far away.............."

Say Hippie, you'd better put on your best outfit and bring Lady to pose and post in my Oscars thread! I'd love to have you both there! Maddy already came but her avatar isn't quite recognizable (meaning for the non-initiated!) LOL!

http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Fashion/And-the-Oscar-goes-to/m-p/1390585#M5389

The decor will be here until next Monday morning, once the Academy Awards closure ceremy is over. :smileywink:

@ Lia & Wildcat, hope you can make it, ladies!

@ Dee, I'll stop breathing until you post that incredible outfit you must have to surprise us!

ETA: /me wonders if I should make a LWL group notice about that...

valerie Inshan wrote:

Say Hippie, you'd better put on your best outfit and bring Lady to pose and post in my Oscars thread! I'd love to have you both there! Maddy already came but her avatar isn't quite recognizable (meaning for the non-initiated!) LOL!

The decor will be here until next Monday morning, once the Academy Awards closure ceremy is over. :smileywink:

@ Lia & Wildcat, hope you can make it, ladies!

@ Dee, I'll stop breathing until you post that incredible outfit you must have to surprise us!

ETA: /me wonders if I should make a LWL group notice about that...

Oh!  Sure Val!  We will!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 71 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.