Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 71 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie and all! Pffft, don't feel like working today. I'd rather be in my SL home with this poor little bird I saved from the cold yesterday. Both warming up with a hot chocolate by the fire. Hugs and love to you all!

birdie.jpg

Ahh!  Sounds like a great idea!  Make sure you put marshmallows in you coco!  Oh sweet little bird!

Peace!

goodmorning everyone ..... just got home from work and couldn't believe my eyes wtf .. just before entering my hometown a stupid lorry lost some metal part which hit the front bumper of my car .... AND A MASSIVE HOLE IS NOW THE RESULT OF THAT!!!!!!!!! :smileymad: *meows*

PS. I am not blond at all!!!! but guess the fleetmanager is gonna go mental tomorrow (last week I hit a parked car :matte-motes-big-grin-evil:)

Wildcat Furse wrote:

goodmorning everyone ..... just got home from work and couldn't believe my eyes wtf .. just before entering my hometown a stupid lorry lost some metal part which hit the front bumper of my car .... AND A MASSIVE HOLE IS NOW THE RESULT OF THAT!!!!!!!!! :smileymad: *meows*

PS. I am not blond at all!!!! but guess the fleetmanager is gonna go mental tomorrow (last week I hit a parked car :matte-motes-big-grin-evil:)

Oh my Wildcat!  Sigh!  You are having no luck with vehicles huh?  /me picks up the cat and puts her on his lap, and soothes her by stroking her fluffy coat!

Peace!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Wildcat Furse wrote:

Oh my Wildcat!  Sigh!  You are having no luck with vehicles huh?  /me picks up the cat and puts her on his lap, and soothes her by stroking her fluffy coat!

I wanted to write something about females and driving, but decided against it.  :matte-motes-bored: 

Storm Clarence wrote:

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Wildcat Furse wrote:

I wanted to write something about
females and driving
, but decided against it.  :matte-motes-bored: 

LOL Storm!  Yes!  Best left unsaid huh?

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 71 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.