Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 71 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Good morning Everyone!  Feeling wide awake today!  Woot!  Weekend is almost here!  Well for me anyway, as I don't work on Fridays.  Also it is a holiday weekend here in the States!  Woot!  So it will be a 4 day weekend for me!  Yeah baby!

ready_for_the_weekend-1995.jpg

Peace!

Lia Abbot wrote:

A 4 day weekend? Ooo you make me jealous Hippie.

jealouscatis1.jpg

Seriously, have a lovely 4th of july

Thank you Lia my friend!  Hugs!  By the way, I am having a little celebration at the spaceport, on Sunday the 3rd at 3PM SLT.  Would love for you to attend.  And bring a friend too!  Look at this thread for the details!  Woot!  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Upcoming-Events-and-Activities/I-am-setting-off-some-fireworks-at-the-spaceport-7-3-11/m-p/954417

Peace!

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hiya Hippie! I hope you had a great 4th of July weekend. Hugs you my friend. Hangover is not too bd I hope? :smileyvery-happy:

animal009.jpg

Good morning Val!  Oh yes!  We had a great 4th!  I behaved, and did not drink too much!    The cat picture is so funny!  heheh!  Hugs Val!

Peace!

Dillon Levenque wrote:

Hi everybody. Congratulations to all of you! I hardly ever post in here but I do like to stop in and read—100 pages is very cool :-). Loved your fireworks show on the 3rd, Hippie :smileyvery-happy:, but I never got on last night so I missed Dee's party :smileysad:.

Hi Dillon!  Glad you stopped by!  Stop by more often!  Yup!  100 pages and counting!  I believe this was on the the first threads in the new forums.  Woot!  So glad you enjoyed the fireworks!  Dee had fireworks too?  Where is she!  I did not know!  I would have come to see too! Dee!  Where are you!  LOL!

Peace!

DQ Darwin wrote:

@Dillon - yes missed you Dil we do need to do it again - hugs:)

@ Hippie - ooops, hehe I missed yours Hippie:( so last night we did an impromptu one. I shall not forget to look for you again
:)

LOL Dee!  Was your fireworks good?  Missed you at ours!  No worries my friend!  All forgiven!  Hugs!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 71 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.