Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 69 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

LoveAngeL Lyre wrote:

happy-summer_exams.jpg

eratap_beach.jpg

June 20-21 is start of summer in the Northern Hemisphere but simultaneously the start of winter in the Southern Hemisphere. It's also the
longest day
of sunlight for places in the Northern Hemisphere and the shortest day for cities south of the equator. Enjoy!!

Oh yes!  Happy Summer/Winter to all of you!  HEHE!

Peace!

Good morning my friends!  I posted this new thread today.  It is about Hippiestock II.  http://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Hippiestock-II/m-p/940455#M9955.  Take yourself over there and and post to get on the invite list.  I know it is way too early, but getting a head start, to look for more entertainment, and make a small change.  Would like Hippiestock to last 6 hours this time, so more time zones can attend!  Far out my groovy friends!

Peace!

Hiya my friends! Awww good to be back with you! Hugs to you all! I have a sad story and a happy one to share... Greta was killed by a car just before my vacations. My parents cried so much (and so did I) we could not bear this sudden emptyness. So, down in Southern France, we went to an Animal Protection Society shelter, and here he he was, locked in a cage since January. Please let me introduce you Gordon, the most tender and loving dog we ever had.

Gordon, say hi to my friends, you're the best dog ever! Love to you all my friends.

Gordon1.jpg

Day 1

Gordon2.jpg

day 2 and 3

Gordon3.jpg

Hippie, your words go right to my heart my friend. Thanks a lot! Greta is greatly missed but Gordon is such a wonderful, loving and funny dog, he incredibly succeeded to ease the pain. So here's us two in the morning, hugs time before breakfast! :smileyhappy:

Gordon-hug.jpg

valerie Inshan wrote:

Hippie, your words go right to my heart my friend. Thanks a lot! Greta is greatly missed but Gordon is such a wonderful, loving and funny dog, he incredibly succeeded to ease the pain. So here's us two in the morning, hugs time before breakfast! :smileyhappy:

Gordon-hug.jpg

Ahh Val!  I see so much love there!  That is good!  Offer stands!  Contact me anytime Val!

Peace!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 69 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.