Where are all my friends? Come on in and lets get comfy by the fire!

Hippie Bowman
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 71 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Good morning Hippie & Maddy! Brrr, it's getting so cold here all I want is to go back wrapping me up into my blanket! Hippie my friend, you have no idea how I envy you right now for living in Florida! Hugs and love! 

19.jpg

Val? Here's what you said about winter yesterday...

"Looks like we're going to have our first snow today. Yay! I love this time of the year!"

Good grief, you French are fickle!

Peak of the Week 4.jpg

Happy peak of the week, Kids!!!

Good morning Hippie, good afternoon, Val. It's that time of year again...

Bringing Home the Christmas Tree.jpg

These wonderful pictures of Maddie the Coonhound come from Theron Humprey's website...

http://maddieonthings.com

Theron's my favorite kind of photographer, a storyteller. And he's got a warm sense of humor. You'll be seeing a lot of his work here in the months to come, he's got an image for every mood and Maddie is far cuter than I'll ever be again. (I was an adorable baby, it's been all downhill from there ;-).

Happy Thursday, Kids!!!

Hippie Bowman wrote:

Hi ya Maddy! Wondful website! We put our tree up too. A little two foot on a table. The kids are gone so we tend to make it simple!

Peace!

I'm actually decorating a live tree outdoors this year. I just had one planted to block the sliver of view between my neighbor's house and mine through the winter woods. My old conifers, now 50 feet tall, have dropped their lower branches. So a wintertime ground level line of sight is developing where there hasn't been one in my lifetime. I love my privacy, so I'm bringing in dozens of ten foot pines to restore it.

The neighbor kids were excited to see a big truck plop the tree in the ground and wondered if I was going to decorate it. I asked if they would help. It's a done deal.

;-).

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Monday is gleaming on the horizon, Hippie. That gives me all the incentive I need to make it through the weekend.

Happy Friday, Kids!!!

Yes indeed Maddy.  I have Friday on my mind!

Monday will be here and over before you know it!  Hugs!

Peace!

Good morning Hippie! Have a great Tuesday too! I'm so glad I went to the Arcade event: got almost all the prizes including the 2 rares! Yay! Now there's even more to decorate on my land which was turned to snow by the owner over the weekend. Love the winter in SL! :) Warm hugs and love!

dustbunny.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 71 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.