Apparent Server problems affecting outfit rezzing and TPs.

arabellajones

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Most of this happened at Kuula sim but may be quite widespread. It didn't just affect me, so is unlikely to be my connection. (remember, people can be connecting from different continents—how likely are we to be all using the same ISP?)

Kuula sim, according to an in-world monitor script, went down at 7:45 and 8:36

At about 9:10 I arrived there with no apparent problems. My own Avatar rezzed without problems. Several avatars were partially or completely invisible. Mesh attachments were not rezzing on these other avatars for me. Other people were seeing ny Avatar as incomplete while I was seeing it as complete.

At about 9:25 I tried to TP to another region. My viewer lost contact with SL and closed down. The problem might have been local to me.

arabellajones wrote:

Most of this happened at Kuula sim but may be quite widespread. It didn't just affect me, so is unlikely to be my connection. (remember, people can be connecting from different continents—how likely are we to be all using the same ISP?)

Kuula sim, according to an in-world monitor script, went down at 7:45 and 8:36

At about 9:10 I arrived there with no apparent problems. My own Avatar rezzed without problems. Several avatars were partially or completely invisible. Mesh attachments were not rezzing on these other avatars for me. Other people were seeing ny Avatar as incomplete while I was seeing it as complete.

At about 9:25 I tried to TP to another region. My viewer lost contact with SL and closed down. The problem might have been local to me.

It's possible for an individual SIM to have troubles like this.

Anyone can report this, you don't need to be Premium.

https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/

Choose "land & region," "sim off line" and explain the region appears to keep going off line and give them the time stamps.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3389 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.