Sign in to follow this  
lolashwrites

Looking for 2048m Land to Rent Commercial

Looking for about 2048m land if you have some you'd like to rent out to a production studio let me know. Looking for at least 400 prims and full perms. Let me know your price and location so I can take a look.

Thanks,

Ashen

Hi there.

Even noticing your message is quite old I will reply, maybe you are still searching :)

I can offer you that amount of land for a great price. It is on an unzoned private island. You can find the sim by simply following this link: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dancing%20Swan%20Island/155/214/26

All land sales goes automated, so if you like to take land select buy this land and make a payment to the tierbox attached to the parcel. All parcels can be subdivided, joined, terraformed, deeded, and resold. So you can make it truly your own. Make a bigger parcel out of more or subdivide it into multiple to have different settings on your land. All lands have full owner rights and can be added to search , change names, streams etc.

Take your chance today and settle on Dancing Swan Island.