Sign in to follow this  
saraan0

I saw 'Second Life Linden Generator (NEWEST) Updated Version Released ' at Youtube. and i worry abou

Question

It is a complete scam.  Don't follow links to it, don't pay money for it.  None of the things advertised on YouTube or elsewhere on the web to "create any amount of $L you want" work!

I mean, think about it.  $L are worth real money...they can be exchanged for $USD through PayPal.  If anyone created a program that COULD put $L in your account, Linden Lab would be on them in a shot, accompanied by the FBI and a team of lawyers.

• Like 3

2 answers to this question

It is a complete scam.  Don't follow links to it, don't pay money for it.  None of the things advertised on YouTube or elsewhere on the web to "create any amount of $L you want" work!

I mean, think about it.  $L are worth real money...they can be exchanged for $USD through PayPal.  If anyone created a program that COULD put $L in your account, Linden Lab would be on them in a shot, accompanied by the FBI and a team of lawyers.

• Like 3

This installs a well know malware installer Trojan and creates ADS structures on your PC. - Purpose, to steal your personal information.

• Like 2